Air pressure in Toyo MT ?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I run 45 up front and 40 in the rear on my AT2s in a 35x12.50r20, and ran 40 all the way around on my 08 with the MTs in a 37x13.50r20. They ride SO much better with less pressure and still seem to wear evenly. I'm not sure I'd go that low with a 22 on a smaller sidewall like that, but I would at least drop it to 50.

Triple, how many miles on your tires? I'm looking at those are the R/T's in the same size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm at 52ish in the back and 55ish up front. If I set it on 50 exactly in the back it would trigger the TPMS light when it got cold. Added a couple lbs and no light since. Rides great and perfect wear. I rotated them at 5K like everyone recommended also.

The Butcher

Reaction score
I'm at 52ish in the back and 55ish up front. If I set it on 50 exactly in the back it would trigger the TPMS light when it got cold. Added a couple lbs and no light since. Rides great and perfect wear. I rotated them at 5K like everyone recommended also.

I'm still running 38 front, 35 rear and tire wear seems good. I went by the dealer and had them reset the TPMS to 30, so I don't have to look at the light on the dash. Took them all of about 3 minutes to do with a laptop.

Jassman

Reaction score

This is basically what I ran on my 11 F350 w 35's. 54 front 52 in rear. I would get approx 40k miles out of a set of tires combined driving to job sites and towing. 70% was city, alot of turning and in mud with trailers, 10% was longer trips, and 20% was towing heavy 10-18k race boats. I also rotated every 5k when I changed the oil.

Clean-15

Reaction score
I'm still running 38 front, 35 rear and tire wear seems good. I went by the dealer and had them reset the TPMS to 30, so I don't have to look at the light on the dash. Took them all of about 3 minutes to do with a laptop.

Is this on your 2015? My dealer said it couldn't be done that low on a 15? Argh!

The Butcher

Reaction score
Is this on your 2015? My dealer said it couldn't be done that low on a 15? Argh!

Yes, that's on my 2015. It can be done... Pretty sure we took it to 30psi. Might be at 35 which is right where my rears are set, but pretty sure it went to 30.

Clean-15

Reaction score
Yes, that's on my 2015. It can be done... Pretty sure we took it to 30psi. Might be at 35 which is right where my rears are set, but pretty sure it went to 30.

Awesome, thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.