• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

airdog II for 6.0

bboteler

Reaction score
Looking for an airdog for a 6.0 with all necessary hardware, wiring and hoses...or another complete setup for a 6.0 at a reasonable price. Time to upgrade the fuel setup.

Wayne

Reaction score
You may consider other options with a larger motor. A penny saved is great until the motor burns up, and you're worse off than before you started. I know a few companies here offer upgrades with fuelab and aeromotive pumps. The higher pressure required by a 6.0 has caused reliability issues for 6.0's and 7.3's. I love my airdog for my 6.4, but it only makes 9 psi.

Derkperk

Reaction score
I run an ADII and haven't had any issues,(knock on wood) but a lot of guys have.

Like Wayne says the 60 psi is hard for those things to do. You may want to seriously look into the fuelab or aeromotive. Longevity is worth the couple hundo.

bboteler

Reaction score
ok guys i'll look a little deeper into it, my intentions were to sump feed a 6.4 HCFM to a AD II. But i'm still in the planning stages.

01PSD

Reaction score
You could either:
1. Buy or make your own custom setup using an Aeromotive/Fuelab pump
2. Use a 6.4 pump to feed the stock 6.0 pump
3. Use the 6.7 low pressure pump as a standalone setup.

I think any of those setups would work well.

Wayne

Reaction score
The worst part about the stock fuel lines is the inside diameter of a lot of connections. Several of them are only about 3/16" i.d. try and support 600 hp on 3/16" supply LOL

java

Reaction score
My second AD2 took a dump on me so I ordered a fuelab pump with new bases and filters. I wouldn't recommend an AD2 to anyone.

bboteler

Reaction score
I have a line one a 6.4 setup...maybe i'll keep it simple, sump to 6.4 to stock 6.0 see how things look...I'm no where near 600, seeing other similar setups i think i'm 500ish. but that's just guessing.
FP isn't dropping below 65 at wot now, but I'm thinking of adding some insurance to keep from having to spend big $$ later. hence the post here. I really appreciate all the input guys.
Building my own setup isn't out of the ? but i can't bring myself to completely throw out what working now the more I think about it. If it dies it's a completely different story.

Latest posts

Members online