Airdog Upgrade install

straggleweed

Reaction score
Hi,

I received my airdog upgrade the other day and ill be ready to install it next weekend. I have all of the hoses and connections figured out where they go and I even found the proper connections to retain the factory fuel line that goes back to the pump behind the turbos so that i don't have to mess with getting to that pump.

The only concern i have is setting the regulator for the return PSI. I dont know what the setting needs to be and how to verify that i have it set properly. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? The only fuel upgrade that i have is the Airdog so i dont need this upgrade for performance i just wanted it to clean up the top of the motor some and get rid of that bowl.

Thanks,
Bret

White_monster

Reaction score
Plumb a gauge into the regulator, should be a 1/8npt port there that's plugged. Put a 0-30psi gauge in and set it for about 7psi. That's a good starting spot.

Wayne

Reaction score
The regulator's max pressure is @ 15 psi, which is where we like the pressure on the stage II fuel system. Use the gauge as he recommended. 7 psi is probably fine, but if you're monitoring it while driving, and the pressure drops much (not likely), you might want to start out at a higher pressure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.