• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

almost everything to upgrade e99 7.3 late 99 to 03 with van turbo

dragn91

Reaction score
I have a 02 van turbo, pedestal, up pipes, up pipe y, and 3 inch intake pleniums. And a intake spider off a 01 truck. Needs the van turbo exhaust outlet adapter and new boots to have everything. The turbo wheel looks good has slight shaft play but no in and out haven't had oil in it in a couple years I was going to run it as is but there not bad to rebuild. Asking 400 for everything or 170 for the turbo and pedestal. Located in Cecil county md. Here's a pic of everything but the intake spider.
20140627_160622.jpg
"]http://
20140627_160622.jpg
[/URL]

dragn91

Reaction score
Will also do a partial trade for an edge or banks tuner that has a egt and boost display or just gauges themselves. Also interested in 19.5 drive tires if local.

Jason

Reaction score
Somewhat interested in the van turbo. Needs rebuilt?? I'm not sure if they offer a upgraded wheel for that, but that might work well with some 175/146's i'm also somewhat interested in lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Somewhat interested in the van turbo. Needs rebuilt?? I'm not sure if they offer a upgraded wheel for that, but that might work well with some 175/146's i'm also somewhat interested in lol.
any stock billet replacement should fit the turbo. if it where me I would do upgraded bearings and a 66 wheel. be a good runner for sure.

dragn91

Reaction score
I was going to run the turbo as is but it could probably use rebuilt as it does have slight play but it also has not had oil in it in a long time. I'm pretty sure the billet wheels for the truck turbo are the same. My direct email is [email protected] if anyone is interested. I don't want to sell the pleniums separate just yet but if anyone is interested in other parts I may do it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was going to run the turbo as is but it could probably use rebuilt as it does have slight play but it also has not had oil in it in a long time. I'm pretty sure the billet wheels for the truck turbo are the same. My direct email is [email protected] if anyone is interested. I don't want to sell the pleniums separate just yet but if anyone is interested in other parts I may do it.
yes the billet drop in will work. if there is no in and out play and just a slight up/down/side to side play and it doesn't hit the housing then id rock it.. I actually have been wanting a van turbo but dont have the fundage.

dragn91

Reaction score
Yea it spins free doesn't hit the housing just barely enough movement to really notice no in and out play

dragn91

Reaction score
Because I have a good working turbo on my truck but was just saving this to convert from e99 eventually but I'd rather have a tuner/gauges right now

dragn91

Reaction score
I was gonna use it as both. I heard there not the best for the tuner but most was auto trans problems I've read and I have a 6 speed. Just a daily driver not looking for crazy performance. I'd trade for a Pyro and boost gauge and a 6 position chip also

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was gonna use it as both. I heard there not the best for the tuner but most was auto trans problems I've read and I have a 6 speed. Just a daily driver not looking for crazy performance. I'd trade for a Pyro and boost gauge and a 6 position chip also
that should work then. but you will be much much more happier with a custom ts style tune..

dragn91

Reaction score
Can't believe nobody wants this stuff I will trade for a boost and egt gauge and $200 and it all can be yours. The intake spider is really clean not pictured but it's included also

dragn91

Reaction score
Turbo uppipes pedestal and y sold. Will sell the 3 inch pleniums and really nice late 99-03 7.3 intake spider for 110

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.