Amp Powerstep

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Okay... So maybe it's a supercab thing or a 2012 thing but my brake cable does not look like it needs to be moved using the special bracket... In fact the diagram in the instructions doesn't even look like what my cable system looks like. And also the step arms go in the first and second holes under the truck right? Bc there is a spot in the far back that it could go as well...

I didn't move my brake cable and you go the 1st of holes for the brackets or the 2nd set either way the boards will mount anywhere you but the arms

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Doesn't this look odd? I think I'm gonna spread them apart

IMG_9208.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
All these wires are in the bundle under the door sill right? I am having trouble lol... I can't find a white wire and there are two plain yellow wires

17BLKplat

Reaction score
It takes a while, but you may have gotten it by now.
You have to search through the whole loom, they definitely aren't next to each other LOL
I know the one wire was up the loom and very close to the bottom of the dash. Forget which one. The directions are pretty good with locating them though.

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Haha I got it figured out... I tapped into a few wires that weren't right but I taped them back up lol thanks man

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334537800.432413.jpg

This is how mine are it wouldn't hurt for them to be more spread apart I might do that some time but they work great for now

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.