And the trans problems continue.

BigStack04

Reaction score
Been having issues with trans for about 6 months now haven't been able to drive it. Just changed both filters and filled it back up. Go to drive it and I have no reverse or neutral. Before the fluid and filter change it was somewhat drivable if I was careful. The included pic is of the oss sensor monitoring at the moment tow haul light started flashing. Before it started flashing the reading off the oss sensor was 0 revs/min

3576bf5f6b19f2cf417aaea7090b06c4.jpg

Only codes I'm getting now are:

Code: P0720 - OSS sensor circuit fault
Module: Transmission Control Module

Code: P1876 - Transfer Case 2-Wheel Drive Solenoid Circuit Open Or Short To Ground
Module: Generic Electronic Module

Code: P1832 - Transmission Transfer Case 4WD Solenoid circuit failure
Module: Generic Electronic Module

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigStack04

Reaction score
It looks like you either have a bad OSS (Output Speed Sensor) or something wrong in the wiring to that sense.
Hopefully it's the sensor. I'm getting one through my shop today. What confuses me is why the two transfer case codes as well?

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
My guess is that the transfer case codes and the OSS code are related in that there is a problem in the wiring and all of that wiring is probably in one loom.

BigStack04

Reaction score
Definitely all one loom. Considering seeing if i can disconnect that entire loom portiin if the sensor doesn't work

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Sorry, i meant bad oss. We see transfer case codes come up all the time when codes are pulled, if 4wd works ok, they are probably nothing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.