And then there was..............

Pahrump

Reaction score
Thanks...they are 22x9.5 TIS Model 17 wheels...I dont even think they are still made...I grabbed them on a sweet deal retail was like $500/wheel. I liked them cause I have never seen another truck of any make with them...the finish is holding up great also so Im pretty happy.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im suprised the cab has never been off for studs and gaskets... you used to beat the phuck out of that thing...

Mustang still run?

David S.

Reaction score
Thanks...they are 22x9.5 TIS Model 17 wheels...I dont even think they are still made...I grabbed them on a sweet deal retail was like $500/wheel. I liked them cause I have never seen another truck of any make with them...the finish is holding up great also so Im pretty happy.

yeah that's what I was going to say, never seen anything like those

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I remember this truck before the bagged lift. Post that pic of it with the welds. At least I think they were welds.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Parked next to you at the post office the other day Scott. Stance you have now is about perfect really.

Pahrump

Reaction score
im suprised the cab has never been off for studs and gaskets... you used to beat the phuck out of that thing...

Mustang still run?

I sold the mustang a while back just hated seeing it sit with me not having time to use it.

And yeah I have pounded on the truck a little..lol

Pic with 10" 22x11 Welds, and 40s
DSC_0007.jpg

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score

Welcome, and they were a great deal when wheel pros was selling them out.