another new one from TX

scorps67

Reaction score
Howdy all, thought I'd a pop in on here and say hello before I went too far overboard ever'where else on the forum thingy here.

scorps67

Reaction score
heh, seems like y'all are from generally right close! I'm currently in Houston (trapped in that God-forsaken Galleria thing, for now). Actually have in-laws that have property in Willis, 01Plat.

Agjake11

Reaction score
heh, seems like y'all are from generally right close! I'm currently in Houston (trapped in that God-forsaken Galleria thing, for now). Actually have in-laws that have property in Willis, 01Plat.

Where at near the galleria? I'm right next to. Bellaire off south rice and westpark.

scorps67

Reaction score
Where at near the galleria? I'm right next to. Bellaire off south rice and westpark.

Just outside the loop, between San Felipe and Westheimer. Until I move when my lease is up next month, that is. Then, then I'll be elsewhere (still greater Houston area though...Sugar Land or Katy, most likely.)

scorps67

Reaction score
And the move is now generally completed...out in Katy now. Not too bad an area over there...lot less hustle and bustle from that ol' Galleria thing there. Dare I say...relaxing, even? Nah, not gonna go that far lol

Latest posts

Members online