another noob from cali

6.0newb!

Reaction score
hey all, been lurking around on this site for a while and figured i might as well join, so here i am! so a little about me... i'm in the Navy right now, and about ready to get out in 80 days! was stationed in everett, wa and enjoyed washington while i was there, beautiful state! so now im on deployment waiting for my time to be done. will be moving back to orange county, ca once im out to begin my journey as a career firefighter. my truck is a 06 f-250 ex. sb. xlt fx4. so far only mods are afe intake, 4" turbo back with muffler into dual tips, edge insight cts with pyro so nothing special. mods on the way are performance mfg coolant filter, php ficm tuner, 08 tail lights, and something else im forgetting. trucks been nothing but great to me though so far with 136k on it. ive owned it for about 14 months now. im always at glamis, ride a trx450r, am married, and looking forward to meeting yall and learning more about this truck. oh i came from powerstroke.org too and am using the same username here. anyway, not to bore you anymore :blah:

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
They were just strapped in with a tie-down. Was getting ready to haul the boat to havasu and I was just taking 2 spares just in case.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

6.0newb!

Reaction score
thanks all. thats crazy nevada has that too, tought it was only cali that was that rediculous! so you gutted a cat? i need to make my 4" straight pipe work in california, what are you running?

Latest posts

Members online