Another T4 thread

501 96 7.3

Reaction score
Csims77. I have 200/30's also. I went with the Irate mount. I have the s366 and would recommend the 364.5. My setup is not bad but I think the 364.5 would be better suited.

Csims77

Reaction score
Csims77. I have 200/30's also. I went with the Irate mount. I have the s366 and would recommend the 364.5. My setup is not bad but I think the 364.5 would be better suited.

Thanks for the advice. Everything I'm seeing and hearing def leans to the 364.5. Looking like the potential selection.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Everything I'm seeing and hearing def leans to the 364.5. Looking like the potential selection.
For an all around bad azz truck, I'm thinking you can't go wrong with the 364.5. It will spool super fast and if you just have to run it with 200% nozzles, then get a good adjustable waste gate to keep it in the efficient part of its map. For the engineering types that like all the data you can get, you can always add the speed sensor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Csims77

Reaction score
with 200/30% hybrids.......what about turbine size and exhaust housing on the 364.5? I have an Auto running 35" tires.

HBDELUX

Reaction score
I would do the 364.5/74/.91 with 200/30%. spooling the turbo is not gonna be a problem with the 74 turbine and .91 housing.

rhorsers

Reaction score
Ok, all of you are talking about big cc injectors with big nozzles. I have a question of opinions on my future performance. At the time I have 160cc splits with 20% nozzle....I know now splits suck but its what I have to live with for the time being, ATS stage 2, AFE stage 2 intake, 4 inch stainless no muffler turbo back exhaust, and stock turbo, PMR motor, 3.73 gear ratio. Just ordered an Adrenaline, S366 SXE full T4 kit with the Irate plenums. What are your thoughts on how this set up will perform since I have the smaller injectors/nozzles?

mikeeg02

Reaction score
What size exhaust housing?

My personal opinion is if you don't ever plan on putting larger injectors in, in the long run you may be a little disappointed in your choice. As I've said in this thread and shown with videos, I feel the 66sxe goes perfectly with my injectors (238/100s) and the brad and several others like the performance of the 364.5 with 200/80s down to about where you are.

Seeing the aspects of how my setup works, I fear I'm on the edge of perfect, and wouldn't suggest it for smaller fueling needs. I think you may be under it a little more. But that's my opinion.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I have a BASB (pre-SXE line) with a 1.10 exhaust housing with 175/80s. The BASB was built by Pius of Bell Turbo. It is a 64.5 but I have the slightest clue what the exact specs are.

I have no complaints on the turbo. It spools instantly; a good all around turbo. I start moving the boost needle around 1200 rpms in 4th (OD).

Billy T.
[email protected]

rhorsers

Reaction score
It's a .91 housing. It was recommended by irate saying that the 64.5 and the 66 spooled almost the same. That is why I was wondering after seeing all of your posts. I do plan on bigger injectors in the future just don't know when and it will still only be as big as I can for PMRs until it blows

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ok, all of you are talking about big cc injectors with big nozzles. I have a question of opinions on my future performance. At the time I have 160cc splits with 20% nozzle....I know now splits suck but its what I have to live with for the time being, ATS stage 2, AFE stage 2 intake, 4 inch stainless no muffler turbo back exhaust, and stock turbo, PMR motor, 3.73 gear ratio. Just ordered an Adrenaline, S366 SXE full T4 kit with the Irate plenums. What are your thoughts on how this set up will perform since I have the smaller injectors/nozzles?
you will be just fine.. like always, tuning is key.. if a 38r cab pair very well with bone stock split shots then there should not be a issue with a turbo that is supposed to be better all around...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

rhorsers

Reaction score
Thanks, was just getting worried with all the talk of the big hybrids and the 364.5 granted, I don't know much about the differences in nozzle size but the thought is bigger is always better and smaller may not be enough to spool the big charger. Thing is, the order isn't finalized and I could still change it to the 364.5 if it is a smarter option

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Brad

Reaction score
The 364.5 will make more power than your goal with PMRs and will spool faster than the 366 due to a lighter comp wheel. But in comparing my experience with the 64.5/74/.91 paired with 200/80s and Mikeeg02's experience with 66/74/1.00 and 238/100s, there doesn't seem to be any difference.

Csims77

Reaction score
Last question....mite have been addressed in one of the 659 posts in this thread. I just got my truck inspected here in Texas this morning with the stock turbo. Anyone know if a T4 mounted turbo will pass the safety/visual inspection here in Texas?

Latest posts

Members online