Antrim Diesel Days Hagerstown, Md

F250stroker08

Reaction score
I was down last year on Saturday and had a great time, as well as several previous years. I'm gonna try to get there early Saturday morning so I can park on the hill and sit in the bed to watch the drag races and pulls.

On the Facebook page, it shows MPD is going and I'm sure the Confederate Diesel douche bags will be there

Spindrift

Reaction score
Dang. For what looks to be the last event of the year in the mid Atlantic/northeast regions, I'd expect to see more interest. Anyone know anything about the "camping" area? Are there porta-pots on site if you're going to stay the night?

F250stroker08

Reaction score
This was posted on the Facebook link last week,

"IT IS TIME FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every year the money collected is donated to the "GOOD SAMARITAN FUND" at a local church to help local families in need. This year with the help of a few members of the pulling community it was brought to our attention a better cause. Eric George puller and owner of "FEARLESS FORD" has fallen ill with cancer. This year 50% will be donated directly to him and his family. If any puller wishes to donate any portion of there winnings 100% of that money will be donated to him as well. We will also be selling 50/50 tickets which 50% will go to Eric George and 50% will go to the winner with the option of donating a portion or all back to Eric. I am thrilled to be a part of this and please keep Eric in your prayers for a full recovery. Again thank you all for your help."

This is a great chance to come out and support a local puller from the powerstroke family.

Latest posts

Members online