Any day now

zporta

Reaction score
Just put a truck on hold with a deposit

My F150 was totaled tuesday so i will finally be upgrading to a 6.7. Waiting to hear my settlement cost and hopefully tuesday ill be on my way to the dealer.

2014 F250 Lariat crew cab
I was between Sterling and White Plat Tri Coat, and with the options i wanted and 8' bed they located the White tri coat.

Let the mods begin...

I probably wont go performance crazy since its my work/personal daily. I also have a 07 GT500 as a go fast car.

Been lurking here for a few months slowly picking up some mod ideas.

Heres the aftermath of a 2013 accord pulling directly in front of me while doing 50
05CDC6BF-EBCA-43F7-80DC-89111E621ECB_zpszaaj8efl.jpg

dseitler

Reaction score
The 2015's will be in Florida in 2 weeks. You can check out Autonation's website FT Lauderdale store they have 2 window stickers posted now. You might want to research all the improvements to the 6.7. 440HP and 860 Torque with crank, rods and head improvements along with a list of others. Good luck you will love whatever 6.7 you buy.

zporta

Reaction score
i wish i could wait, plus with wanting a crew cab long bed lariat i would be waiting a while for the combo i want with all the options to show up

zporta

Reaction score
Im going slow on this one, its my daily vehicle used for personal and construction. I already have floormats on the way thanks to Diesel Cartel. Im going to linex the bed asap throw a low profile tool box in it and get onboard air with rear bags. Also looking at the LED replacement lights Josh offers.

Ill probably leave it stock performance wise for a while, i was thinking of black wheels and PTM grille but i like the overall look of the truck currently.

I also have an 07 GT500 in the garage that gets most the mod money, so im not looking for a super fast truck when i have plenty of power in the car

Reaction score
I nice leveling kit, some 20 or 22s and 35" tires will go a long way on that truck. Maybe a set of amp steps.

Thats really the best setup for a daily driver work truck.

Good looking truck. Congrats!.

You should have your floor mats by tomorrow.

zporta

Reaction score
It says today, I don't know how but that would be sick!

And yea, I have my eye on amp steps. Wheels and tires I'm still on the fence.

It's getting line-x as we speak and will be at my buddies tint shop later

Latest posts

Members online