Any improvements in modded hpfps?

Stroked777

Reaction score
cant wait for these to come out, 6.4s will start to dominate work stock classes everywhere!

now on a side note, what will these do if you run dual MFI super duper hush hush pumps LOL

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought some of the dodge and Chevy guys were starting to run triple cp's to keep up with larger injectors.

A stock cp3 flowes like 15 percent less fuel than a stock k16. So with 2 k 16's your really pushing some fuel. I could be wrong but I think like 1500 hp worth.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We have made 1535 with stock k16 and stock cp3 I don't belive anyone would ever need two modded pumps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
We have made 1535 with stock k16 and stock cp3 I don't belive anyone would ever need two modded pumps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
with fuel left over. I've been dding this pump for 4500 miles. Drove it back from Kentucky

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the lbz pumps are close to a stock k16, with some mods, they flow pretty similar.

But like mike said, he has been DD'ing this pump for a small while now, but its still not near enough time to tell what it will do in the long run. I'd hate to start selling these things and have issues like Industrial had.

Latest posts

Members online