Any new batmowheel news?

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I saw on xdp they have the wheels up forsale for both turbos...i did a quick search and didnt see anything. so is there any news on both wheels as power gains and drivabilty? and can you run them on a stock truck incase i gotta throw the dpf back on for whatever reason?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Will be done in 2 weeks we sent them the mock up wheel about a month ago

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
because they are huge, and prolly tight with bullseye.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
There not selling them they are not made yet
They probly just put it on there site

Last edited:

dstryr

Reaction score
Read post #2

All they have ever talked about getting made was the atmosphere wheel...? I guess I missed where the little one was getting made too. Jeff you should get one and see if it adds to spool up with your 71mm. My 71 atmosphere is in the mail and should be here this weekend.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
All they have ever talked about getting made was the atmosphere wheel...? I guess I missed where the little one was getting made too. Jeff you should get one and see if it adds to spool up with your 71mm. My 71 atmosphere is in the mail and should be here this weekend.

I thought about it and probably would have while my cab was up. I am not doing anything else though. I am about to take the ported fuel rails off and put stock ones back on. Tired of the vibration noise. It is now worse with the Industrial fuel line clamps. The way the clamps positions the lines must be causing the lines to vibrate on the heat shield because just off idle rail pressure (6200-6800 psi) makes the lines go crazy and they make an awful whine noise. We tried modifying the heat shield to work with the clamps but it didn't help I guess. I'm pretty fed up with my truck in general right now. LOL

Sorry for the derail.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I was on bullseye power today and they have 6.4 batmowheels.. or they say...

They have had a batmowheel for the atmospheric charger for some time now. A few trucks have them. The discussion here is about the upgrade for the high pressure turbo. It's supposed to be available soon. 2 weeks out according to Craig.

cliford

Reaction score
bullseye makes them i think craig can hook you up? i have one on the shelf now was gonna put it in until motor went boom. its almost broke in again...just wait

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
wonder if there is much of a gain to be had swapping in a bat wheel on the high pressure turbo? if there is a 71mm elite atmosphere an a batwheel in the high pressure might be a really well performing budget setup

Latest posts

Members online