ANY non vgt turbo replacement??

Buckshot927tx

Reaction score
Yeah, just looking at ways to replace my turbo with a non vgt. i see the s300 kits that everyone makes but is there another turbo out there that could be placed in the factory location with just a few mods? Thanks for any help folks.

JGman141

Reaction score
Rcd makes a s300 kit that uses your stock up pipes, I've heard that this makes the turbo lag badly. Cutting edge diesel makes a nice set up for a resoniable price.

matt92idi

Reaction score
I just did the CED up pipes with a s362 and I think it's perfect. Awesome spool up and top end power with stock injectors. Plus you can't beat the price

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
Don't even try to run a non vgt with stock up pipes. Get a set of T4 divided up pipes from Matt and run that 362.

I have a s366 bolted up with a turbonetics kit and I absolutely hate it. Just get divided pipes right off the bat.

Last edited:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Let us know if we can set you up with a direct swap with t4 uppipes we have some good deals for cyber monday give us a call

Buckshot927tx

Reaction score
Alrighty! Yeah i wish i could take advantage of the cyber monday deals right now, just got too many irons on the fire. Yeah i talked to Matt last night and he recommended an S360 or an S362 FMW.

Buckshot927tx

Reaction score
MPD is what got me all fired up about this a while back with the Project Proving Grounds. That thing sounds amazing!!

Mdub707

Reaction score
MPD and CED make really nice kits. Irate's mount looked really well too. In the end I went with CED, but any of them are good choices.

Like others have said, do not bother mounting a non VGT up unless you do up-pipes as well.

Buckshot927tx

Reaction score
yeah, i haven't heard any bad reviews about any of them except Smeding, but that was only one dude. It looks like a good kit though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online