Any vendors sell ISSPRO gauges?

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Looking to replace my ****ty Glowshift gauges with better gauges. I'm looking at the EV2 ISSPRO gauges, had these in my 7.3 and loved them. I'm looking for these gauges specifically...

R17233 - Boost 0-60
R17021 - Pyro 0-1600
R17044 - Fuel P 0-100

...unless I shouldn't go with these for *whatever reason. Let me know what you got, thanks!

Also, I run an Edge Insight CTS. I choose not to monitor Fuel Pressure or EGTs thru the insight due to the OBD2 port being overtaken whenever I dyno. I want to keep an eye on these vitals during dyno sessions.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
use a y splitter plug and use your cts monitor under 12v source and you can monitor you cts gauges and tune it at the same time

strokin6L

Reaction score
Something like Craig said

Attachments

• $T2eC16FHJIQFHHR6tUYHBSHIezH!l!~~60_35.JPG
    $T2eC16FHJIQFHHR6tUYHBSHIezH!l!~~60_35.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 46

Super Diesel

Reaction score
use a y splitter plug and use your cts monitor under 12v source and you can monitor you cts gauges and tune it at the same time

I looked into this at one point in time, I don't remember why I didn't go this route before. I'll look into it again... but I'm still going to have to come out of pocket for the FP and Pyro hookups for the CTS, not to mention the cost of the y splitter OBD2 cable.

Latest posts

Members online