Anybody had the BALLS?

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I was curious if it would hold together I figured I was gonna lift my heads for sure

Didn't know a 6.7 Cummins had more than one head LOL

Had my old 7.3 to 120 or so, that was enough for me lifted on 35's. Ive had my dmax to 90 or so but thats about it, I don't have an EGT probe for my CTS yet so i dont go crazy. That and theres no point in racing anyone with a speed limiter.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Didn't know a 6.7 Cummins had more than one head LOL

Had my old 7.3 to 120 or so, that was enough for me lifted on 35's. Ive had my dmax to 90 or so but thats about it, I don't have an EGT probe for my CTS yet so i dont go crazy. That and theres no point in racing anyone with a speed limiter.

Lol you got me. This is my first cummins everything before it was a powerstroke

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Pot meet kettle

live life full throttle

Haha! Despite videos you have seen, my truck is driven pretty easily. But... For the entertainment of this thread, my top run in my truck was 135mph read by my gps radar. That was actually back when my truck was just tuned and deleted.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
140 in a police interceptor I bought at an auction.

135 in my 6.4 running a Subaru down the interstate

130 or so free falling from an airplane.

Breedsrt

Reaction score
Mines deleted with SPE tunes. Raced a newer ss camaro on the highway he still had his speed limiter on. I was pegged out over 120 for a good 20 seconds. Truck was at stock ride height 4wd handles real good for as big as she is. I would say it was close to 140mph. Still had about 700rpms left till redline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online