Anybody running 16s?

Jomax

Reaction score
I prefer 16s. Cheaper tires, more sidewall etc. I have a srw truck that came with 18s, really don't like them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

K_Hood

Reaction score
Still running the factory Lariat 16's on my truck. I've kicked around the idea of going to an aftermarket wheel, but it's nice to see savings when purchasing tires which I'll be doing here shortly. I've always liked the look of these wheels too. Plus it's kind of nice to not have to worry about backspacing, offsets, rubbing leafs, what hits, what clears...etc. :shrug:

Juvenile9

Reaction score
I don't care for the bigger wheel look either. I'm running 16x10's with 315/75/16 Toyo open country mt's. image.jpg

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I have been liking the look of 16's and 17's a lot more lately. 20x12's are really starting to be played out. Trying to find a picture of my '03 when it was on 18x10's and 33x12.5's. Looked pretty good as well!

GreasyFingers

Reaction score
segepu3u.jpg

Here I'm running 285/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs on stock wheels

Here's the new setup. 265/70/17 Mickey Thompsons on some '06 oem wheels with 2" spacers.
zy3u8ydy.jpg

egu2uzu5.jpg

These arnt the wheels/tires I was wanting but I got them for a smoking price and thought they'd look decent. Honestly I'm not too pleased with the look, too blingy and the tires look retardedly small. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next time around. Maybe they will grow on me, powder coat them and toss on some larger rubber, or sell them and get the ones I want

fsu stroker

Reaction score
Good question! Haha
I think it was around 8 or 9. It was a 5.4 gasser with 4" diesel springs (which gave it around 6"), 2.5" leaf pack, and 2" shackle. That's supposed to add up to 10.5" but it definitely wasn't that high. It was pretty big, just not 10.5" big.

K_Hood

Reaction score
That's a good looking truck bud! I imagine that 5.4 didn't like those big tires too much?

I've always loved the look of the Eagles and MT Classic II type wheels. I know they're not the "cool style" these days, but I've always felt they go with the older trucks perfectly.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
That's a good looking truck bud! I imagine that 5.4 didn't like those big tires too much?

I've always loved the look of the Eagles and MT Classic II type wheels. I know they're not the "cool style" these days, but I've always felt they go with the older trucks perfectly.
I agree. When I was 19-20 years old I had a 93 Chevy k1500 Z71 with a 3" body lift and 33/12.50 bfgs and mickey thompson classic 2s.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.