anybody still running a srp1.1?

TyCorr

Reaction score
well dealing with people like you, that blame the wind and rain on an hpop, would get pretty tiresome.
I recall the warranty to include a fee and a stringent time limit on registering the purchase to qualify.
my recollection of your story was you were not willing to comply to the terms.

I still have not seen images of any of your failed pumps. I will still give you core price for any of your SRP pumps and will post up images of what failed.
you have a fear of seeing if what you claim to be is fact that I do not comprehend.
you do like to crow a lot on the topic but havent opened a single HPOP from what I have seen posted.

is this proven? have you used their service (I think I remember you saying you were going to)? has anyone looked to see what they actually do to fix it?
they are as close lipped about what they do as any of them.

You realize there are umpteen people with the same results? I get that from your perspective ______ is what you think.

You do realize that people sent their pumps back per the terms? At the end he was stuffing stock guts into pumps and sending them back.

Youve got two guys with super built setups that are arguably in the highest hp 7.3s known that had the same results i did. But what do they know either right?

You can keep getting bent out of shape because you didnt get to experience a catastrophic failure. That doesnt buy you the right to a pump I had just because you have an axe to grind. And my advice stands, just as yours, you can buy any core pump you want and do your "internet provings" bs. Theres literally zero stopping you. But a solution isnt your goal.

As much chit as you wanna talk and you haven't called swamps and asked for them to dig some grenaded srp out of a box of a hundred of them for you to indulge whatever it is you are trying to do. Have at it.

You defend the failure and ill tell people that 75% of them were pieces of ****, just like they were. Until you pay someone to fish the guts of oneout if your new injectors i dont give a ***k what you think, just like three years ago.

superpsd

Reaction score
Hey man, you got a link to one of their videos? I can't seem to find one on their FB page. Thanks!

After checking it appears they may have exempted that one. The only one i see is where they assemble a hpop in 2 minutes. It may have been for competitive reasons Idk.

m j

Reaction score
SWAMPS POSTED PICTURES OF THEIR FAILED SRP PUMPS!
with broken springs
I didnt have to ask them.
they are reputable and actually diagnosed and found the cause of the issue.

the lengthy list of "symptoms" you describe is what causes me to question your BS story,
mainly because after experiencing the same symptoms and falling for your IDE BS I was concerned I had a failed SRP
but
unlike you I pulled the pump apart and it was in perfect condition, unfortunately I had already wasted not only my time and $$ but FullForces time as well having them check over my injectors for no reason.
All because I had listened to your excessive postings on the evils of the SRP without realizing you had never even opened on up to see if it was in fact the cause.
maybe if someone on here had posted up that you didnt actually have any experience I wouldnt have wasted a Vendors time and my $$

what I cannot figure out is why you keep posting in HPOP threads if you dont have the balls to even open up a dead HPOP

m j

Reaction score
With a few measurements of the springs, knowing installed and working heights, and measuring spring rates - a suitable replacement should be relatively easy. I would also assume that they are setup in such a way that the springs are fatiguing and breaking.... so unless its a very ****ty combination of things, that could be addressed as well.

the installed and working heights are the same as a stock pump, stock swash on these.
all he did was oversize the bore of the cylinder.
maybe he used the springs that came with the core pumps?
can Joe Public buy new springs for the HPOP from Dimaco or Alliant or ??

m j

Reaction score
After checking it appears they may have exempted that one. The only one i see is where they assemble a hpop in 2 minutes. It may have been for competitive reasons Idk.

I watched that video a few times, there was no useful info in it.
I might have downloaded it but it isnt worth searching through 4tb of hdd to see

TyCorr

Reaction score
SWAMPS POSTED PICTURES OF THEIR FAILED SRP PUMPS!
with broken springs
I didnt have to ask them.
they are reputable and actually diagnosed and found the cause of the issue.

the lengthy list of "symptoms" you describe is what causes me to question your BS story,
mainly because after experiencing the same symptoms and falling for your IDE BS I was concerned I had a failed SRP
but
unlike you I pulled the pump apart and it was in perfect condition, unfortunately I had already wasted not only my time and $$ but FullForces time as well having them check over my injectors for no reason.
All because I had listened to your excessive postings on the evils of the SRP without realizing you had never even opened on up to see if it was in fact the cause.
maybe if someone on here had posted up that you didnt actually have any experience I wouldnt have wasted a Vendors time and my $$

what I cannot figure out is why you keep posting in HPOP threads if you dont have the balls to even open up a dead HPOP

Oh, so your injectors were sent in but didn't get destroyed and youre pissed I told people to have them inspected IF their pump failed? Ok. So then post "you dont need to send your injectors in. I did and they were fine."

You're missing half the pieces of the puzzlen which is why that engine you're building hasnt seen the light of day.

Swamps posting a broken spring has nothing to do with what im saying. You brought swamps up previously and i mention them for a specific reason. Think injectors.

Ahhhhh, nevermind, again, wasted breath just like three years ago.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
sounds like a vendetta ty... dude is pissed cuz he spent money and time making sure his chit was right. what would have happend in the end if his chit was ****ed up and he never sent them in? this forum is for advice and how to's.. so a guy gambled and took your advice when he chose to do it, not having a gun pointed at his head, and it turned out that everything was still good and he is pissed over it.. lmao!! better safe then sorry.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

ja_cain

Reaction score
Oh, so your injectors were sent in but didn't get destroyed and youre pissed I told people to have them inspected IF their pump failed? Ok. So then post "you dont need to send your injectors in. I did and they were fine."

You're missing half the pieces of the puzzlen which is why that engine you're building hasnt seen the light of day.

Swamps posting a broken spring has nothing to do with what im saying. You brought swamps up previously and i mention them for a specific reason. Think injectors.

I don't know about all this drama, but I like your new signature Ty. That's awesome you are finally doing it full time.

m j

Reaction score
sounds like a vendetta ty... dude is pissed cuz he spent money and time making sure his chit was right. what would have happend in the end if his chit was ****ed up and he never sent them in? this forum is for advice and how to's.. so a guy gambled and took your advice when he chose to do it, not having a gun pointed at his head, and it turned out that everything was still good and he is pissed over it.. lmao!! better safe then sorry.

live life full throttle

spent time and money chasing the wrong direction because an idiot listed symptoms that have zero to do with oil pressure as SRP related, and he continues to do so.

'it runs like this' 'it idles like this'....does it make oil pressure? cause thats all a pump does.
until he opens up a pump he doesnt have a ***in clue if its to blame.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
spent time and money chasing the wrong direction because an idiot listed symptoms that have zero to do with oil pressure as SRP related, and he continues to do so.

'it runs like this' 'it idles like this'....does it make oil pressure? cause thats all a pump does.
until he opens up a pump he doesnt have a ***in clue if its to blame.
but you chose to take that advice.. so ty isn't at fault.. many many symptoms are similar in many faulty parts.... its a gamble you take..

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
I don't know about all this drama, but I like your new signature Ty. That's awesome you are finally doing it full time.

Yea. Its good to be back at it. Ive been around and was still participating in the locals affairs until 2011 but ive completed all my personal business ventures and tried to return to that type of work in differing fashions but the pay was NOT worth it. Now with market activity picking up due to a perceived climate of growth due to Donald Trump being the shot caller, our contractors are booked THROUGH THE NOSE for 2017. One steel erector my friend runs work for worked 16 hour days from March-November the past couple years. He wants me to run on his crew for a while as a connector and then segue into a foreman to help lighten his workload. So thats my plan. Get on with them and make enough in 10 years to retire.

Im putting away 15/hr into an sma and another 10.75 into a pension. Not to mention all my ot is double time. So you can see its a no brainer to return to the fold while the gettin is good. I worked yesterday and today again. Ill be scarce on here after spring but you can always text me.

Ive got very little in the way of desire to get on anymore. Im gonna build an all out setup for my 00 with the motor being the main focus as the rest of the truck is new minus the original 250+k mile motor thats been running larger injectors for about five years.

As for the drama portion of your post, the guy that is the source was not able to keep his setup alive for five years despite being certain Im the one who is an IDE. I have helped with builds on stuff ranging from pickups to 4 and 5 digit cats and cummins for otr trucks. There are members of this forum, like lincolnlocker, who have seen photos of 12 and 1300 hp motors being built and various others. Just because i don't come on here and make a huge production doesnt mean im a 7.3 owner derp who cant diagnose or repair anything. Quite the opposite. Ive had a handful of these trucks and have probably close to 3/4 of a mill miles on 7.3s. Including every mile on my 00. This guy that **** talks me bought a clapped out obs AFTER the whole stealth replacement pump "thing" was even a current event. He extracted all the hard work and trial and error that many of us helped to guide over the years and then after he bolted on the list of parts that were to make ex amount of hp, he became a mouthpiece. So based on that and which of us keeps bringing up "ide", draw your own conclusions.

I promise thats the last time Ill engage in anything, positive or negative with "him". His mental problems are beyind cute or constructive at this point.

TyCorr

Reaction score
but you chose to take that advice.. so ty isn't at fault.. many many symptoms are similar in many faulty parts.... its a gamble you take..

live life full throttle

Its the new version of "this chip wrecked my trans".

And he keeps going back to this notion that i somehow owe him a teardown of my failed pump. Even though he has no idea if ive taken one apart or not.

His wet dream and next thing to be wrong about is me taking apart my original pump and going "oh, the pump is perfect inside" even though chunks of it were fished out of my a codes and it was suggested by my inj builder to do some checking of the pump based on it being identical to 30 some failed units and the trash they scattered. Bug shocker, they were right.

I think his vendor might have thrown me under the bus based on a stake they had in me being wrong. Either way, i don't recall giving him bad advice based on good info. But whatever. Hes a big boy. If he wants to buy a 20 year old truck with a shot motor and bolt a bunch of fuel on it that's on him. As well as not blaming the world for diagnosing its quirks. If he's so smart and sure why did he take an "idiots" advice?

His whole stance is bunk and hes got someone in his ear stirring up his craziness. The pumps were crap. Anyone arguing that is a fool. Fact.

TyCorr

Reaction score

live life full throttle

Exactly. Sack up or gtfo.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Yea. Its good to be back at it. Ive been around and was still participating in the locals affairs until 2011 but ive completed all my personal business ventures and tried to return to that type of work in differing fashions but the pay was NOT worth it. Now with market activity picking up due to a perceived climate of growth due to Donald Trump being the shot caller, our contractors are booked THROUGH THE NOSE for 2017. One steel erector my friend runs work for worked 16 hour days from March-November the past couple years. He wants me to run on his crew for a while as a connector and then segue into a foreman to help lighten his workload. So thats my plan. Get on with them and make enough in 10 years to retire.

Im putting away 15/hr into an sma and another 10.75 into a pension. Not to mention all my ot is double time. So you can see its a no brainer to return to the fold while the gettin is good. I worked yesterday and today again. Ill be scarce on here after spring but you can always text me.

Ive got very little in the way of desire to get on anymore. Im gonna build an all out setup for my 00 with the motor being the main focus as the rest of the truck is new minus the original 250+k mile motor thats been running larger injectors for about five years.

As for the drama portion of your post, the guy that is the source was not able to keep his setup alive for five years despite being certain Im the one who is an IDE. I have helped with builds on stuff ranging from pickups to 4 and 5 digit cats and cummins for otr trucks. There are members of this forum, like lincolnlocker, who have seen photos of 12 and 1300 hp motors being built and various others. Just because i don't come on here and make a huge production doesnt mean im a 7.3 owner derp who cant diagnose or repair anything. Quite the opposite. Ive had a handful of these trucks and have probably close to 3/4 of a mill miles on 7.3s. Including every mile on my 00. This guy that **** talks me bought a clapped out obs AFTER the whole stealth replacement pump "thing" was even a current event. He extracted all the hard work and trial and error that many of us helped to guide over the years and then after he bolted on the list of parts that were to make ex amount of hp, he became a mouthpiece. So based on that and which of us keeps bringing up "ide", draw your own conclusions.

I promise thats the last time Ill engage in anything, positive or negative with "him". His mental problems are beyind cute or constructive at this point.
Good luck on trying to retire in 10. That would be awesome. My brother is 38 and is "retired". His wife just works because it pays awesome and it's a low stress and cool job doing R&D for a top shelf beer company. Wish I was that lucky, but maybe I will be sooner rather than later. Got some chit in the works at work. Maybe the Don being in office will help facilitate that. Lol!

When you get hot and heavy into the work, please try to post up some pics of some of the stuff your working on or you can text them to me if you still have my number. If not let me know.

Can't wait to see what you end up building for the truck. Definitely hope it includes compounds. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
I hope it includes compounds as well. That is loosely the plan. But ported and cammed i might run the 38r again just because, you know, its junk lol

Ill see about pictures. Im not usually the guy in a spot to tske pictures. But Ill try to at any rate. I was at a job last week where a 75 foot tall building was leaning 6-7 ft to the east. The guy who connected the interiors left out half the bolts and none were tight. Big surprise he wasnt called in to fix it. Big surprise he doesnt understand why I dont care for him much. They shipped him to my job after that screw up. I told him straight out that I don't like his attitude or his reputation. Hes out of a minnesota local but came down here because the hourly is 45/hr higher but his skills arent up to snuff for structural steel work in Chicago.

m j

Reaction score

interesting view
but
the symptoms you continually blame on the SRP do not point to a HPO problem
so all you do with your IDE is muddy the diagnosis process
pump was mint inside, I posted pics of that, injectors also fine, symptoms you list as signs of SRP failure dont point at SRP failure.

you have a vendetta against the SRP guy and constantly run your yap in HPO threads without ever looking to see if your list of issues are actually the pump.
for some reason to scared to open a dead pump that is looong out of warranty.

what do you hope to gain now by running your yap in these threads? Stealth is gone.

rusty1161

Reaction score
interesting view
but
the symptoms you continually blame on the SRP do not point to a HPO problem
so all you do with your IDE is muddy the diagnosis process
pump was mint inside, I posted pics of that, injectors also fine, symptoms you list as signs of SRP failure dont point at SRP failure.

you have a vendetta against the SRP guy and constantly run your yap in HPO threads without ever looking to see if your list of issues are actually the pump.
for some reason to scared to open a dead pump that is looong out of warranty.

what do you hope to gain now by running your yap in these threads? Stealth is gone.

TyCorr chose to share his observations, experiences and opinions.

You chose to apply that info to your truck.

Stop blaming him for choices you made.

It sounds like he fixed his problem with a HPOP swap and you didn't.

Rusty

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
He cites swamps when convenient yet despite their agreeing with my pump being toast and even saying the frap they found in the injectors sent to them was pieces of my pump, mj is probably right lol.

I don't gain anything by "opening my yap" in hpo oil threads. Neither do you. You misdiagnosed your issues either out if ignorance or misstating your symptoms, get iver it. I don't owe you shti. Nobody does. You modded a truck. Its your own ***kin problem to shoulder. I spoke up because there were tons of idiots that were blaming everything BUT the hpop. I known i was one of those idiots. I checked EVERYTHING over and even got other sets of eyes on it. Several people asked me "is your hpop getting tired?" No. Its a brand new billet yada yada yada.... point in case

People that know more than you ever will mj disagree with your butthurt argument.

If you can't handle having diagnosis done and not hitting your issue out first try, the prius club might be a better fit.

The pumps were turds. Fact. There are crates of failed ones at diesel shops. As swamps stated. Dave corroborated what I said in about the second thread you chose to show your stupidity in.

Ive given you more than enough chances to pull head from ass and move on. Several people have told you the dipshttery of your thinking and this ***kin entitlement cry that i owe you validation by tearing down a pump and how your wasted $$ and time to a vendor somehow is my burden. Gtfoh with that nonsense. You sound like a cheap ***k who is trying to skip out on a bill.

The way you handled your truck and your diagnosis was sead wrong. Thats yours and yours alone. Opening your suckhole in every thread isnt any different or any better.
The difference is you had one pump that allegedly worked and i had several fail in several different trucks all with identical outcomes. And i put a brand new one in my truck in July that i had from a customer and big shocker 6000 miles its shtting the bed.

TyCorr

Reaction score
He chose to be a dipshti....

I chose to block him. 2017 is my year. No room for the gay and negative.

Back to conversion talk about srp to hbsr