Anyone deal with Legit LED of OKC?

cmrizzo_79

Reaction score
So I had Legit LED build me some color match lights for my 2015...... The tail lights & 3rd brake light came out great, I had to conduct some minor repairs to the mirror lights, one of the headlights has a hole and crack where a screw pulled through internally..... After what these cost me plus the $285 that I paid for shipping and insurance to AK, I expected more! He's been a ghost other than to say that it must have happened in shipping and will not provide an invoice for the build or the shipping insurance info for me to even attempt to make a claim through USPS.

Anyone else deal with him? Have a better experience? I definaetly should have gone through a sponor, but I had placed my order with him prior to getting established here.

Notneb

Reaction score
Get a lawyer involved, find one with free consultation. After a call from a lawyer these types usually change their tune.

79jasper

Reaction score
Any contact info on them?
Wandering if by chance it could be a friend of a friend of a friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

cmrizzo_79

Reaction score
So I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or not, buit after posting a few different places last night, he contacted me today and said that he will work on a solution. Notneb, my wife works for an attorney, so I already had something in the works there. It's mainly frustrating since I placed the lighting order with him back in October, now I finally get them and cannot install them and by the time that I get this rectified, it will be light most of the time here in AK. 79jasper his name is Josh W. This was somewhat of a rant, but I wanted to see if anyone else had dealt with him and their experience, the attorney asked if I could find out. I'm hoping that he makes good on this deal without having to go the legal route....

79jasper

Reaction score
After looking around, I didn't find any negative on them.
Everyone was happy with the product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

zilla68

Reaction score
So I had Legit LED build me some color match lights for my 2015...... The tail lights & 3rd brake light came out great, I had to conduct some minor repairs to the mirror lights, one of the headlights has a hole and crack where a screw pulled through internally..... After what these cost me plus the $285 that I paid for shipping and insurance to AK, I expected more! He's been a ghost other than to say that it must have happened in shipping and will not provide an invoice for the build or the shipping insurance info for me to even attempt to make a claim through USPS.

Anyone else deal with him? Have a better experience? I definaetly should have gone through a sponor, but I had placed my order with him prior to getting established here.

message me, I know where he lives!! I"m close
I will tell you this, if you dig long enough, you will find TONS of chit on his practices.
There's QUITE a few people I know that he has hosed, did chitty work locally and doesn't stand behind his word.
IF you have something to pick up, I will pick it up for you locally, you tell me what I'm looking for, and I'll make sure its
wrapped properly for shipping.
His name is Josh Walker and he lives in Yukon Oklahoma
I have a friend who he did like over 10k in work for and within a year it was all not working, same way with a big job he did down
on some boats or something downtown, charged ridiculous prices and they had huge issues also, and he refused to stand behind it.
The downtown job I don't know first hand, just hear say

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online