Anyone have AE in Boise?

yzrmbsg

Reaction score
Does anyone have an AE scanner that is close to me? Boise, Kuna, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Mt. Home? Somewhere around here? Would like to recalibrate my Speedo/Odo to read correctly with the 35's and possibly run a few tests to make sure everything is in spec if you are willing! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

jlarsen

Reaction score
You might try Bob at Nicholson diesel service 672-9700. In garden city. He's a great guy to work with. Bob or Mike do all the work on my trucks. He might even do it for free. It's worth a shot.

JLDickmon

Reaction score
dude.. last I knew, AE was only about $450.. a cheap-o laptop from Wally World $300...

that's about one-tenth what I have in my new Verdict.

cetanefreek

Reaction score
so you want him to drop $750 just to re-calibrate his speedometer? On that note I just paid $359 for the AE ford bundle, I'll be coming through middle of next month too, not sure how much time I'll have though. I still owe you for letting me crash in your spare room.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I will be coming through late, late Thursday night or very early Friday morning, and back through on Memorial day. I'm not sure how to recalibrate the speedo but I could figure it out...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.