Anyone have info on DPFR tuner?

78f100

Reaction score
I have a 08 at the shop that is hazing white fuel smoke. It has a DPFR tuner on it, I have never seen one before and am curious if anyone has used one. The guy bought the truck with it already on last month so he knows nothing about it. I first thought he was running it without tuning and a delete pipe but we found the little tuner in the truck.
I'm just trying to find some good info on it as I have already looked on their website and called the company, but didn't get much other than it allows for removal of the dpf and iirc 70 hp on the Econ tune.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I had a friend who used the one that didn't have the added power and he never had an issue, then I ordered one with the added hp two weeks ago for a guy who had a clogged dpf and he loves it.. Other than that I'm not sure what kind of info you might need

78f100

Reaction score
Really just looking for info on how good they are as far as the tuning. I have tons of people asking what options they have and I hate to recommend something I know nothing about. Seems like it may be a good choice for people not looking for performance.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Those are the only two I have experience with. There are quite a few guys on the .org that are running them because it fills their needs for the price and I don't think I've seen anything negative, except for the speculation that since it isn't H&S, SCT, or Spartan then it is trash. I know PTP I sells quite a few.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Most of what I have read on them has been positive (for what they are). I don't personnelly know anyone who has one though.

Latest posts

Members online