Anyone have Nitto Terra Grapplers

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I have had them on 3 different trucks one (my f150) is on its second set, I hate them but It seems that every truck I have bought has had them on it, they suck in wet grass, they suck at the boat ramp, they suck in mud on big trucks (pretty good on the f150 though) I just will never buy another new Set, they aren't a bad tire but having to put my truck in 4wd to drive through my yard or pull my 18ft boat up a wet boat ramp doesn't make me happy at all.

GIZMO6.0

Reaction score
I have a set of 315's on my F250 and they are wearing great and I don't have any complaints out of them. I don't take my truck in the mud so that isn't a concern. I have even used them while towing and they have held up great.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Mixed reviews so.far. Has anyone with the.nittos had mickey thompson(any make) truck tires?

tyreguy25

Reaction score
Anybody have any current, up to.date experience.with nitto terra grapplers? Im not sure Id wanna decamp from mickey thompson tires. I was.set on running baja atzs in either.33x12.5 or 13.5. The nittos look pretty damn nice. My tire guy is telling.me.that.the toyo at and.the nitto terra.are.the.same tire. Im not.sure if that's true or not but they do look similar for sure!

If you've ran them heres your chance to.praise.them or.bash them. I have 37" mud.tires on my 2000 and after driving my.12 dmax I want a less.agressive.tire on my truck.

Your tire guy is wrong. There are several tires that look similar to those. If he truly believes this, I would find a different tire guy.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Mixed reviews so.far. Has anyone with the.nittos had mickey thompson(any make) truck tires?

I have run FC2's and prefer the nittos

I ran the FC/II's as well, didn't care for them either, though they wore a lot better than the nitto's. They were probably worse than the nitto's offroad though. I'm sticking with my pro-comps.

Reaction score
terra grapplers worked very excellently for me in frsh wet mountain snow on a 8% or better grade. never used 4 wheel drive, no weight in the back. never even spun

Latest posts

Members online