anyone having trouble getting an MTW shipped?

hvac man

Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good about Adrians turbos so I placed an order for my stage 1 just over a month ago.I have talked with him and been promised delivery three times since .still no turbo Adrian? :fustrate:

diesel operator

Reaction score
Any word on that? I ordered mine the 30th of Oct. said they could have one in 7 to 10 days if they have the core. had to rent the neighbors rig to haul animals while mine sits in my shop waiting for turbo.

loboost

Reaction score
I see more and more threads like this lately...

Something's gotta give eventually...

However, pm Nate.. windrunner408 on here....he'll lead you in the right direction.

william_ace

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. Call James barder at barder turbo service and he will take care of you. Very quality turbo with proven results and super fast turn around. You won't be disappointed. Get your money back ASAP.

alwil

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. Call James barder at barder turbo service and he will take care of you. Very quality turbo with proven results and super fast turn around. You won't be disappointed. Get your money back ASAP.

I thought this thread was about getting in contact with MTW not buying another turbo , let's try to get this resolved for the op before we start selling him a different brand

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

windrunner408

Reaction score
However, pm Nate.. windrunner408 on here....he'll lead you in the right direction.

Nope. Don't PM me anymore about "where's my order" or anything customer service related. Gotta get a hold of Adrian for that. I'm stepping aside with my involvement with MTW. If someone wants to contact me about my experiences/data that I've collected with those turbos, feel free to do so.

william_ace

Reaction score
He can do as he wishes. PM'ing Nate is a great starting point for getting in touch with them. I guess my experience with MTW leads me to say what I said. I wouldn't wish that type of customer service on anyone.

EDIT: Seems like hes no longer involved. I guess his only option is to get a hold of Adrian. Good luck OP.

loboost

Reaction score
Nope. Don't PM me anymore about "where's my order" or anything customer service related. Gotta get a hold of Adrian for that. I'm stepping aside with my involvement with MTW. If someone wants to contact me about my experiences/data that I've collected with those turbos, feel free to do so.

In that case, nate did as I said...he led you in the right direction Lol

Didn't know that Nate.

ajbond

Reaction score
There is thread after thread like this... in the past year he has restructured his business 3 times to improve customer service... LOL!! Now his best hand has stepped aside. .. WOW!!! Good luck.. not only getting it.. but with any warranty work... took me 4 months to get a shattered turbo replaced...
cash out!!! BARDER will have you rolling in a weeks time!!

Joshbaker

Reaction score
Gotta agree with everybody else. I emailed them like 4 times trying to get a turbo. Even told them I had a core and money ready to paypal or what ever they wanted. No answer. I decided to go a different direction anyways but it would have been nice to have a stage 1 for a while with the injectors i have. Also after talking to some guys at Rudy's (not guys that work at Rudy's) and hearing what they had to say about it i will NEVER be in contact with MTW ever.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score

I'm with Nate on this. You'll have to get ahold of Adrian. I've brought up the timeline on orders several times and have been instructed to let him deal with the customers with order issues. I have no involvement with orders or when they ship. I'm more than happy to answer any questions about experiences with turbo's, data logs or tuning questions, but order questions should be directed at Adrian.

I still wish the best for MTW and believe in the MTW product line, but there has to something done about wait times and no more promises on shipping dates unless the turbo is literally ready to ship and ALL parts are on hand. And there needs to be NO MORE PROMISES of HP numbers as well. JMHO.

Adrian is essentially a one man show when it comes to building and shipping. I believe that the turbo line should be cut back to the Stage 1 and the Stage 3. Both are proven turbo's. That would simplify a lot, but thats Adrian's decision.

Again, I understand exactly what Nate is saying. I know Adrian is a great guy and has some really great turbo's, but things need to be streamlined and simplified.

If you have questions about an order, please call Adrian @ 412-926-8091.

Tim1216

Reaction score
Wow glad I read this thread. I'm fixin to get a 6.0 soon and was lookin into mtw stage 3.. But don't wanna drop that kinda money if I have to wait forever or customer service is nonexistent..

ajbond

Reaction score
Barders stg3 just more than proved itself on stonepushers truck!!

Extended Power

Reaction score
Never had anything to do with these turbos at all, but I do have advice to give on ANY high performance product:

If the company does NOT have the item on the shelf, ready to ship...move on.

The excuse of "We are waiting for cores to show up" doesn't cut it.
Don't advertise a product if you don't have it. (Kinda like saying, "You give me your money, and I will build you something...sometime.....when I have time.....and if i had material to make it...but I don't....sooooo....just wait a little longer.")

Get your money back NOW.....before they move to the next excuse which usually goes something like: "I can't refund your money, I just bought the material I needed to make the product..."LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.