anyone having trouble getting an MTW shipped?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah I just don't feel right doing it. Your paying for something that doesn't exist yet.

Now on completely custom stuff where I might have a hard time selling it if they back out I will require a deposit so I'm not out all the time and materials to make somthing that only that person can use. But that is a little diffrent.

Last edited:

windrunner408

Reaction score
I don't always have stuff on the shelf ready to go. But.... I don't take a dime of money untill it's ready to ship.

Yeah I just don't feel right doing it. Your paying for something that doesn't exist yet.

Now on completely custom stuff where I might have a hard time selling it if they back out I will require a deposit so I'm not out all the time and materials to make somthing that one that person can use. But that is a little diffrent.

^^^^THIS

01PSD

Reaction score
Adrian got in WAYYY over his head with all of this, he has a full time job correct? And he's modifying turbos on the side?... Doesn't sound like a good combination for customer satisfaction with regards to wait times. Just my opinion of course..

strokin6L

Reaction score
I agree...what he's doing needs to be a full time job...not a side job. He has shown how hard it is to have a full time job and build turbos as a side job. It obviously isn't working. Seems like it needs to be one or the other...not both. He just can't hack it. And I honestly don't see how anyone can when business picks up as fast as he had it. It now seems he's losing faith in his current customers and losing business by getting in way over his head.

hvac man

Reaction score
Wow. Had no idea I was starting such a hot thread.thanks for the advise and yes I have contacted both Matt and Adrian. Maybe today I will come home and find a turbo on my door step.having to wait really isn't my gripe, but repeatedly bring told that's it's on the way is frustrating as hell

01PSD

Reaction score
Wow. Had no idea I was starting such a hot thread.thanks for the advise and yes I have contacted both Matt and Adrian. Maybe today I will come home and find a turbo on my door step.having to wait really isn't my gripe, but repeatedly bring told that's it's on the way is frustrating as hell

I hear ya on that last part.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
Wow personally this surprises me. When I had to get a new turbo in mine it was nothing to get ahold of him. And they shipped it off that day. He makes a great product but in reality its all about the customer service. I guess he is lacking in that department now

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I apologize for any inconveniences, with the produce or my services. I have been experiencing some crazy things, my pay pal account is completely gone bad, it is some how mixing the orders with the shipping addresses, I have called pay pal and they are trying to fix things. I also have been having issues with my machinist he is doing too many thing including his personal life and is either getting wrong parts or messing the orders for parts up. I have been looking for some more options on that one, I also have had some problem with the internet web site will take payments and then doesn't transfer or just hard to get accounts set up. It might have the pay pal and the web site connection problem but like I stated looking into it. I will be hiring a assist to help keep me organized with the shipping and customer contact to help out. I can be reached by phone or text and will do what I can to correct the issues. As far a any customers that are having trouble I will offer a discount for the problems they are experiencing. I have been going through some growing pains along with these web problems, but will straighten things out. Again sorry to anyone that had to deal with this stuff and I will be turning it around.

At this time I will be keeping this a little simpler to get things going, stage 1 and stage 3, 4 are still available, hybrid is on hold and the MADMAX won't be offered until I have some real testing data back on it.

My goal is to offer the best product I can at the best prices, along with customer service, I can't change what has already happen, but I can change what will and in to the future.

COAL FIRED

Reaction score
I was a big fan of MTW until I ordered one.There's always some kind of excuse as to why he's behind, with out getting into to much detail after 4 months of dealing with this kind of stuff i have a powermax OP i feel your pain good luck

white59rt

Reaction score
I apologize for any inconveniences, with the produce or my services. I have been experiencing some crazy things, my pay pal account is completely gone bad, it is some how mixing the orders with the shipping addresses, I have called pay pal and they are trying to fix things. I also have been having issues with my machinist he is doing too many thing including his personal life and is either getting wrong parts or messing the orders for parts up. I have been looking for some more options on that one, I also have had some problem with the internet web site will take payments and then doesn't transfer or just hard to get accounts set up. It might have the pay pal and the web site connection problem but like I stated looking into it. I will be hiring a assist to help keep me organized with the shipping and customer contact to help out. I can be reached by phone or text and will do what I can to correct the issues. As far a any customers that are having trouble I will offer a discount for the problems they are experiencing. I have been going through some growing pains along with these web problems, but will straighten things out. Again sorry to anyone that had to deal with this stuff and I will be turning it around.

At this time I will be keeping this a little simpler to get things going, stage 1 and stage 3, 4 are still available, hybrid is on hold and the MADMAX won't be offered until I have some real testing data back on it.

My goal is to offer the best product I can at the best prices, along with customer service, I can't change what has already happen, but I can change what will and in to the future.

Um what?????????????

The website and paypal are intermingling addresses??? How???

So let me get this straight, the website that I designed is ruining your business? Really sorry to hear that man!! Thats funny I can go on there and bat 1000/1000 placing orders.....it doesnt just work sometimes and not others, the theory sounds good but the reality isnt plausible.

If you were charged for something via that website yet an order was never placed PLEASE feel free to PM me here or on the org as I would LOVE to see this anomoly happen in person......this was the cherry on top of an otherwise terrible week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Todd

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Um what?????????????

The website and paypal are intermingling addresses??? How???

So let me get this straight, the website that I designed is ruining your business? Really sorry to hear that man!! Thats funny I can go on there and bat 1000/1000 placing orders.....it doesnt just work sometimes and not others, the theory sounds good but the reality isnt plausible.

If you were charged for something via that website yet an order was never placed PLEASE feel free to PM me here or on the org as I would LOVE to see this anomoly happen in person......this was the cherry on top of an otherwise terrible week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Todd

Todd, the website IS NOT RUINING THE BUSINESS. Lack of organization and having WAY TOO MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE are sinking this ship.

Latest posts

Members online