anyone having trouble getting an MTW shipped?

diesel operator

Reaction score
What ever came of the one hvacman was waiting for? any word? I received a pm from him (Adrian) last night from ORG We will see how this pans out Ordered early to get one at my shop before disassembly. that didn't work, so I bought one off ebay and threw in a rebuild and cleaning to get me up for this weekend. So it did no good to pay the core charge. No one asked for payment before hand. I did that through the web page, on my own accord, Hopefully everything works out. When this is all done I will give you my experience......... WTF why do I always get in to the lob lolly, when its the sh!tyest!!!!!

hvac man

Reaction score
What ever came of the one hvacman was waiting for? any word

I got a call from Adrian yesterday. He didnt know me as hvacman, just as a guy having issues getting his turbo.he seemed to be honestly concerned with my problem. Said he would ship it right away.he had me txt him with my shipping address.i am going to let this play out for a few more days:popcorn:

diesel operator

Reaction score
Adrian called me today to let me know all was good with the paypal and he was working on mine today. got my refund for the core charge, so....... just waiting for a box on the porch!

1fastTRX

Reaction score
All I'm going to say is there happens to be another site sponsor that does turbo's and is great. Does machining in house i believe and has the magical machine that balances them. Give him a call there will be no waiting/bs

^^^This!!! He quoted me a very reasonable turnaround time and then beat the quoted time. Based on the turbo I received i dont think he rushed the job either. Quality product and excellent communication.

Barder FTW!!!

diesel operator

Reaction score
like mine so far stage one with Idp xtreme street tune smokes my 35 inch tires pulled the stock trailer around with the tow tune . nice to have the power to drive how I want with the trailer EGTs are low less boost but much more power. As for customer service there have been some problems but actually my charger got to MTW the 4th of nov and I had it back The 15 th So for the machining and work done to it that is not bad. Adrian sent it next day when it was finished (Thanks Matt for that ) My truck was dead with a broken turbo shaft and Matt made sure they got me going as quick as possible. I will get a better idea on difference between stock and stage one when I get a load of horses to deliver. Yes it whistles more than stock and more intake sound also and that is through a stock filter with no lid. too wet to do a drag run maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
like mine so far stage one with Idp xtreme street tune smokes my 35 inch tires pulled the stock trailer around with the tow tune . nice to have the power to drive how I want with the trailer EGTs are low less boost but much more power. As for customer service there have been some problems but actually my charger got to MTW the 4th of nov and I had it back The 15 th So for the machining and work done to it that is not bad. Adrian sent it next day when it was finished (Thanks Matt for that ) My truck was dead with a broken turbo shaft and Matt made sure they got me going as quick as possible. I will get a better idea on difference between stock and stage one when I get a load of horses to deliver. Yes it whistles more than stock and more intake sound also and that is through a stock filter with no lid. too wet to do a drag run maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Glad I could help. We're doing our best to turn this around. I hope to see more posts like this in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I think the only one that got bad reviews was the hybrid...and you can't buy that one anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, several guys had issues with the Hybrid. It either worked great or was a complete fail depending the truck. I still have at least a call or email every week from someone who loves their Hybrid and someone else who wants to buy one. Too many guys had issues with them though so we pulled the turbo from production. I'm running a new design on my truck right now though, hopefully it'll take the place of the Hybrid/Stage 2 soon. It's a monster and runs, tows and cruises great. Several different trucks have run this turbo at this point without complaint. We're gonna get some more results then hopefully offer it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8e3u5abu.jpg
yhy5e4e8.jpg

Tim1216

Reaction score
Glad to hear everything is goin smoothly and gettin back on track.. I've been thinkin about a stage 3. Heard they're awesome!

Superblazin

Reaction score
Stage 3 was the best spooling/ fastest turbo I had driven with 205's!!!
Until I got my stage 4. :redspotdance:

windrunner408

Reaction score
Guys, there's this little feature where you can go click on James's username and see the threads he's started and theres one in there about his build and the info you're after is in there. Of course, I don't think he has any HP numbers yet with the Stage 4.

Latest posts

Members online