anyone heard of this track bar company?

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
I like OUO and PMF for sure but just saw these and the blocks look sweet but my problem would be the blocks handling a large load on them. cool design and all but i know OUO and PMF have proved themselves already. just thought id share and see what the the general thought of them were. for a set on a lifted long bed crew cab was close to 1200 bucks for the set up which is kinda steep but again just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were.

http://www.g-usatruck.com/Traction-Bars.html

Zmann

Reaction score
Traction-Bars~~element54.jpg

I do not like that the mounting point for the axle is so far down and not closer to the center of the axle

it seems that would create undo leverage ? and clearance issues

I like the PMF better and look how much better the block is locked in

IMG_2195.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
clearance issues for sure, I didn't read just looked at the pics. Is it stainless? Just looks a little worrisome.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The drop bracket for the top set looks like it would bend under a hard load time and time again.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
These are also the things i was thinking about as well but i no nothing about track bars so i thought i would ask. Been lookin at pmfs here lately also and i know he makes top notch stuff

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
my problem with the set, is they mount behind the axle.

no good.

there is a reason all other kits on the market mount in front.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
well they could but if the bar is made for the rear then you would have to trim the bar. i decided to go with OUO when i get the money! saw randalls truck today in action and the bars impressed me so ill be going with them

Latest posts

Members online