Anyone here running a 8' RIZE lift 08+??

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they're still in business. I could be wrong but I've noticed a lot of suspension companies stray away from them.

808stroker

Reaction score
a friend of mine has one on a ccsb. 8" rize with 2" spacers. !0" lift with 38" tires. I dont have pictures, but the truck looks great

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
benbou00 on here use to have an 8" Rize kit on his truck. I'm sure if you pm him he will post up some pics.

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
Yea they are still around, but crazy expensive. I just got one from a PSN user but wanted to see pics because I was going to do he same thing 8" + 2" wondered if it would work with there system or not.

I see why not many people have em I called Rize they wanted $6800 + shipping full 8" kit

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Here you go. Jesse@MBRP's old truck, currently owned by benbou00. I think Bennett has changed it though.

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

cbrown

Reaction score
Heres a few more with a closer view. Also one towing, didnt squat much and towed GREAT. Oh, and disregard the driveshaft.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 75
  • towing.jpg
    towing.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 80
  • oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 81

HighOn22's

Reaction score
I had the chance to ride in Ben's truck before he lowered it. The truck rides great. He actually has the mojority of his Rize components off the truck for sale. My research in the past has been a lot of positive feedback on the Rize products, but very expensive.

Ben's truck is currently at 6.5" and will be running 22's and 35's.

Latest posts

Members online