anyone know this truck

black6.4

Reaction score
Im looking at a blue standard cab plain jane thats been wrecked i think its in michigan and can see in photos its deleted with a stack. Also a cai.cfm elbow and wastegate setup 33000 miles thaught maybe someone here would know the truck maybe some other things under the hood.....non repairable trans is iffy by looks of damage whats the motor worth? Thanks guys

Spatel23

Reaction score
yes, I understand its a 6.4, I was referring to the wheels being from a later model.

Anyway...I don't think it belonged to anyone here.

Attachments

• 17950513_2X.jpg
    17950513_2X.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 218

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Lol that thing is effed and the driver is not doing well by the looks of that. Craigslist add be like...small dent.....on frame lol

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Rubber cement and some duct tape LOL.

If they are trying to sell that for anything more than a used motor than no. Haha

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
yes, I understand its a 6.4, I was referring to the wheels being from a later model.

Anyway...I don't think it belonged to anyone here.

I've see that on copart.com. I was all excited that it was close enough tto home so I could go look at it.....until I looked at the pictures! Anyone bought something off cop art before? Like through a broker? I've been looking for a wrecked sclb 6.4L that I can fix but the whole broker thing kinda makes me weary.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
If that is at the Lansing CoPart, It is right across the street from one of my power plants. I can go get better pics if you want.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I have copart as well but due to some technical issues missed out on one truck I was bidding on. Hopefully someone gets some good spares off this truck, looks like that one hurt for sure!

black6.4

Reaction score
Ya its screwed up wonder if it was too much balls and a highline pole or found out his block or piston was cracked ?

Bair

Reaction score
I've bought on copart. Sign up as a member and there's quite a few lots that it lets you bid on. I have a credit card entered with my dollar limit set that I can bid up to. Only thing that ticks me off is they want a certain percentage of your dollar limit that you have to pay in, even though you may never buy anything. Seems crAzy to me. Like a 10k limit I had to pay in $800.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I've bought on copart. Sign up as a member and there's quite a few lots that it lets you bid on. I have a credit card entered with my dollar limit set that I can bid up to. Only thing that ticks me off is they want a certain percentage of your dollar limit that you have to pay in, even though you may never buy anything. Seems crAzy to me. Like a 10k limit I had to pay in $800.

what?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link to this truck and how much they want? I have an idea in mind and a screwed up cheap truck is what I need

Latest posts

Members online