Anyone run these TOYO Open Country M/T LT285/75R16 126P E10

zilla68

Reaction score
TOYO Open Country M/T LT285/75R16 126P E10

Any obs guys or anyone for that matter run this size on their truck?

I sold off my bfg's and was curious about these. I love the agressive look,
but am worried about noise and how long they will last.
I know lots of guys run toyo's, just curious about this specific tire, load range, etc on an obs truck.

I was dead set on michelins, but since my mileage didn't change when i changed over to michelins, I'd rather have a better, meaner looking tire.

smokin99stroke

Reaction score
Can't speak for the size but I run toyos in 35s and they aren't loud at all. Quieter than all other M/Ts I've owned. This is my first set of Toyos and they're wearing great, I've been religious on rotations. Ive seen lots of people say they're getting 50k out of a set

rollingcoal

Reaction score
Im on my second set and fixing to buy my third set. I started with 37 13.5 20 the went to 38 15.5 20 . Those two sets were bought used and lasted 50000 miles . I can only imagine what a brand new set will last . Toyo open country mt great tire in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
i had 285/75/16s on the rear of mine for a while back in the day from what i remember you could barely hear them and the did great off road went more places in 2 wheel than my buddy could in 4wheel in his exploder

Sniper32

Reaction score
Ive been running 37/13.50 20s on my truck for 40xxx, and still have atleast a year left in them. they are great tires...not too loud but have a nice humm, ride nice, grip pretty good in all weather, and last! id recommend them to anyone lookin for a MT