Anyone running a S400SX-67 FMW?

Black 02

Reaction score
I liked mine. Cleaned up my Stage II's enough to help scatter a PMR motor. :puke:

My right foot probably helped to the demise as well.

Good spooling turbo. A touch laggy with the Stage II's, but I'm sure small hybrids to even 350cc/200% would be the cat's meow.

97stoker350

Reaction score
I see 35-40 at wot with my setup it spools pretty good even with 40s and a stick. But if u ever plan on getting anywhere out of the city to open her up plan on the .9 housing to drop off power around 2800-3100 rpm. Mine really drops off around there.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I see 35-40 at wot with my setup it spools pretty good even with 40s and a stick. But if u ever plan on getting anywhere out of the city to open her up plan on the .9 housing to drop off power around 2800-3100 rpm. Mine really drops off around there.

Yeah that's why I'd consider the 1.0 housing because its slightly larger so you get a little more top end but I'm not too worried about it. Currently have one on order but I am having a friend make my up pipe, mount, spyder, innercooler delete and doing all that stuff. I am letting him take his time so in a month or a little more I should have it installed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.