anyone see mpd's truck at rudys ?

getstroked27

Reaction score
6.7's breath incredibly well.... that turbo is working hard.... but not nearly as hard as if it were on another platform, which helps it stay together. that and the gate setup. charger is doing just fine. but yeah. PW was pretty mild, and there were bigger jets available to run. so in theory there was more power to be had. or is that suddenly not how it works? is that only a thing with VGT turbos? or what? not sure how you are doing your "math", but with a 1% correction factor, and what was clearly not a dyno spike, on a known accurate dyno, on a fair weather afternoon, MPD set the HP record... sooooo that's basically that.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Same dyno said a tuned ******d 6.7 makes 700hp.... so that's basically that.

When I see a 10.0 slip I'll believe the dyno

getstroked27

Reaction score
good trans tuning goes a long way. have a lot of time into that portion of the builds done in house. track times will be posted as soon as it runs.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
6.7's breath incredibly well.... that turbo is working hard.... but not nearly as hard as if it were on another platform, which helps it stay together. that and the gate setup. charger is doing just fine. but yeah. PW was pretty mild, and there were bigger jets available to run. so in theory there was more power to be had. or is that suddenly not how it works? is that only a thing with VGT turbos? or what? not sure how you are doing your "math", but with a 1% correction factor, and what was clearly not a dyno spike, on a known accurate dyno, on a fair weather afternoon, MPD set the HP record... sooooo that's basically that.

that dyno was high as a kite sugar. there's a guy out here who runs one of those with the extra eddy brake on it .. stock 6.4's make like 630 on it . i'm guessing thats a 950-1000 fuel only truck.

getstroked27

Reaction score
all of the normal trucks we roll around with did exactly what they do on any other dyno.... they all said the dyno was loading super hard.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
9bb93a35d7fad24687e8e24f135a5b4f.jpg

Pretty sweet you guys found almost exactly 300 hp across the board doing nothing.

Shoulda canned that air up and sold it.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm calling Bull****. And lots of it. No way a stock 6r just took 1622 hp. I'm with Morgan, Pete and Mike. I have been since I heard about this.

1622hp of magical fairy dust ****s.....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.