Are you freakin kidding me!!!!!

TWEETER

Reaction score
I pull in the driveway tonight and take my time getting out of the truck. When I get out, I go to the back of the truck there was a trail of liquid. I hurry and turn around and there is already a foot wide puddle of (in about a min). So I pop the hood and there is two pin size streams of coolant (out of same hole) coming from the coolant res right above the bottom hose. UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I have seen anything about this on here, has anyone else had this problem???? Anybody have one I can buy off of em????

Tweeter

Zmann

Reaction score
dealer price isn't bad ,, I have a spare but I am too far away

this is a low PSI system drive a screw into the hole untill your new tank shows up

TWEETER

Reaction score
K I will check price tomorrow and see what it is. If they have to order it or somethin then I will probably get a hold of ya G!!

Zmann

Reaction score
I think I paid 60 for OEM and the cap was 15 .. the new bottle has the updated full mark cast into it and it's not all yucky looking LOL

TWEETER

Reaction score
Well I guess that is one positive way of looking at it Zmann :D:fustrate: I can't believe I have never heard of it Jap. I figured I would have by now. I even searched for anything about on here and didn't see anything, knowing me I didn't type in the right words lol!!!

TWEETER

Reaction score
I kinda am, it's just been one thing after another the past week n half. That's the only reason I am disgruntal about it lol!!!

TonyG

Reaction score
This is a very common problem and most diesel servicing ford dealerships keep them instock.... Very ez replacement just need a 8mm and plyers

dmd

Reaction score
Replaced mine in the 7.3 a few weeks ago, would drip with no real sign of a
leak. Found a crack near the top of the tank.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Coolant tank.... Degas tank, coolant reservoir lotsa names to google... Happened to me on my 04. Not a big deal and it wasn't to expensive of a fix. Ended up a few weeks later getting a new oil cooler

TWEETER

Reaction score
It's a lot with no job, just reserves once a month and a lil money from the va for goin school lol!!!!

Latest posts

Members online