At what point do you need duel fuelers?

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
At what point do you need duel fuelers? Is this solely based on size of injectors? obviously the age of current pump comes into play, do you guys recommend replacing both pumps at the time of duel fuelers?

My truck is an 08 f250 with 86k miles on it

Reaction score
At what point do you need duel fuelers? Is this solely based on size of injectors? obviously the age of current pump comes into play, do you guys recommend replacing both pumps at the time of duel fuelers?

My truck is an 08 f250 with 86k miles on it

I would consider moving the old pump up to the front if you have the cab off and it's easy to get out. Two new pumps is ideal but is not mandatory.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I would consider moving the old pump up to the front if you have the cab off and it's easy to get out. Two new pumps is ideal but is not mandatory.

My thoughts as well. I took th eold pump, with 45 K on it, and put it on the front, with a new one in the valley. I fugured the older one would chit the bed (hopefully) before the newer one, and would be easier to switch out...

jdgleason

Reaction score
Matt is correct, elites 60hp are 15% nozzles. Wayne made 1,008hp UNcorrected with spray on those 60hp nozzles with dual pumps if that answers your question.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
^^^^whs. anything like our 30% or up nozzles we recommend our dual fueler setup.

I will definitely do this, especially because im planning on purchasing your duel fueler kit, can you pm me about pricing on duel fueler and injectors?

Thanks to all for input, what do you guys think about non-factory pumps like a dragonfire pump?

NathannialD

Reaction score
our 60 hp do give you the added fuel to make more power as long as you have the fuel system and air to support it.

As everyone else has said, anything but stock nozzles needs twin pumps. We also recommend putting the used pump up front and the new pump in the valley.

NathannialD

Reaction score
Thanks to all for input, what do you guys think about non-factory pumps like a dragonfire pump?

I cannot say anything about the new II pumps but we had issues with nearly all the II modded pumps we sold.

Even in my truck i didnt waste time with a modded pump, nothing is more reliable than a stock pump.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
I cannot say anything about the new II pumps but we had issues with nearly all the II modded pumps we sold.

Even in my truck i didnt waste time with a modded pump, nothing is more reliable than a stock pump.

Agreed. Dual fuelers are the best option over 1 stock pump.

Well my thought was not necessarily one pump but duel fuelers with a stock pump and a modded pump, but after hearing the problems with an II pump then i will definitely be sticking with stock pumps

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.