attn vendors

loki

Reaction score
looking for parts

ok ill start by saying sorry if this is in the wrong forum

i need a quote from a few vendors or used parts for the list of parts below for my 2008 f350 6.4

- elite tow power plus atmo turbo or equivalent
-no limits intake
-an inter cooler
-head stud kit
-wicked wheel and rebuild kit for high pressure turbo
-6.0 manifolds with up pipes with gaskets

any feed back on list is more then welcome in fact its almost required because im an idiot lol

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ok ill start by saying sorry if this is in the wrong forum

i need a quote from a few vendors for the list of parts below for my 2008 f350 6.4

- elite tow power plus atmo turbo or equivalent
-no limits intake
-an inter cooler
-head stud kit
-wicked wheel and rebuild kit for high pressure turbo
-6.0 manifolds with up pipes with gaskets

any feed back on list is more then welcome in fact its almost required because im an idiot lol

we stock basically everything you have mentioned, and can package it all at a discount. we dont recommend a wicked wheel on the high pressure, thats a waste without a modded high pressure turbo . definitely do the BD manifolds w/ up pipes , its by far your best bang for your buck . we stock the h-11 studs, and the elite 72mm atmo , as well as spearco intercoolers. we'll make you a price you can't refuse :)

loki

Reaction score
we stock basically everything you have mentioned, and can package it all at a discount. we dont recommend a wicked wheel on the high pressure, thats a waste without a modded high pressure turbo . definitely do the BD manifolds w/ up pipes , its by far your best bang for your buck . we stock the h-11 studs, and the elite 72mm atmo , as well as spearco intercoolers. we'll make you a price you can't refuse :)

can you pm me quote or do i need to call ? and if no wicked wheel is there any thing i can do to hp turbo without just replacing it

Latest posts

Members online