Audio guru's..critique please

thuglike

Reaction score
yes..gonna do the install myself. I really had fun with my x-cab could not pass this up

running all new wire bypassing everything stock...gonna also install a new 40 mil backed carpet along with raamaudio mat and peel and stick ensolite on top of that. doors, floor and back wall

jdc753

Reaction score
yes..gonna do the install myself. I really had fun with my x-cab could not pass this up

running all new wire bypassing everything stock...gonna also install a new 40 mil backed carpet along with raamaudio mat and peel and stick ensolite on top of that. doors, floor and back wall

YES!!! :redspotdance:

That's what I like to see! Now I just wait to see some install pics, or check it out next time I can get down to Jersey!

Gonna be sweet!

TERRCO

Reaction score
I did not see a signal processor so here's my .02 for a quick setup. Once everything is wired and ready, turn your amp gains all the way down. Pop in your favorite 8-track and crank it way up or all the way preferably. Adjust the fader to the front only and turn the gain for the front up till it starts to distort or is way too loud for you. Turn the gain down till your happy. Do the same for the rear. The sub also but I usually do it with the front speakers playing only.

jdc753

Reaction score
mmm 8-track goodness. I hope the new head unit has the fader option built in, would suck to have to tune it the old fashioned way. :thumbup:

TERRCO

Reaction score
You mean nobody else cranks this.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361305768.364064.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
bah, too small of a pic... looks like disco... now I'm scared.

I've never personally played with an 8-track, but I do enjoy some music that was originally released on them. This wouldn't be too bad...

4ed91df64c543_110247n.jpg

TERRCO

Reaction score
Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack! Lol, I was just a kid when it came out but when you have three older sisters blaring it all day you kinda get used to it.

Latest posts

Members online