Auto to Manual guys PLEASE READ.

96F350KID

Reaction score
Ok I know I know I know wrong section to post in, BUT I already posted In the WANTED section and got no where. First off i noticed A LOT of you guys are doing Auto to Manual swaps and i was curious if anyone had an extra xmember for the trans. I just got the trans in and of course its to F***IN short! I moved it back to the further holes just like other trucks I've had in the shop and still no go. I need the flat one? I have the one with the 90* bend and that completely won't work. Anyone want to trade or have an extra?? I'm trying to get this thing done to make it to Diesels In Dark Corners in TWO weeks!! PLEASE HELP

JCart

Reaction score
I flipped the 90 degree x member end for end and it fit fine. Meaning on the donor truck the "L" vertical was on the driver's side (F350 CCLB 4x4). Recipient truck is Red sig truck and the "L" is now installed on the passenger side iirc, did not have to drill holes they where there from factory. I'll double check it's on passenger side when it gets light out. Iirc the flat auto tranny x member is off set and there is no way it would work with the ZF.

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
i used my auto x member for a short time when mine was a 5 speed i just mounted it to the trans and made new mounting holes for the frame the issue i had was drive shaft clearance for the front but it was due to the lift should be fine at stock height

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.