Autometer C2's

TyCorr

Reaction score
So true LOL

I know it might seem odd but the cts insight in my pic above, is turning out to be of more use than those analog gauges. I wouldnt be afraid to run it alone, without gauges.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I know it might seem odd but the cts insight in my pic above, is turning out to be of more use than those analog gauges. I wouldnt be afraid to run it alone, without gauges.

I would be runnin it if I won the give away :D

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wouldnt have even been thi.king about it if I hadnt won it. Buuut thats a testament to how well it performs!! Php can put tunes on an evolution which means you could ditch everything else and just run the cts evolution...thaaaat would be BA!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I wouldnt have even been thi.king about it if I hadnt won it. Buuut thats a testament to how well it performs!! Php can put tunes on an evolution which means you could ditch everything else and just run the cts evolution...thaaaat would be BA!

Is it easy to read while driving?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Is it easy to read while driving?

YES! I dont run it like it appsars in my photo post above. That is called analog layout in the menu. Its three analog simulations on the screen. There are two small windows in each lower corner so you still have the ability to monitor five pid's. I run it differently, day to day. Theres a provision for you to run a black screen which has from two to eight "gauges" each of which can be clicked on and set to whatever parameter you choose to monitor. Add good,custom tuning to that and it would be top cat over running a ts knob and umpteen gauges. In other words is bad friggin a$$....