az desert rat

ingodshands945

Reaction score
whats up ladys ands gents how it going i got my first diesel in september been a gasser guy before that got fed up with it and got my 05 hd edition best decison ever hoping yall can help me with the dieffrences im running into compared to my gassers thanks

Zmann

Reaction score
your thread title ???????

your from Texas so not AZ ?

actually AZ Desert Rat is a off road store here so I was expecting a story related to them LOL

you have a laundry list of items to stay on top of to keep the 6.0 running vs the gasser that you needed to remember to keep gas in to keep it running

welcome to the army

ingodshands945

Reaction score
im in the army stationed at ft bliss but i am from az and rep the 520 for life i know a lil bout the 6.0 father in law had one gettting ready to start the head studs ands the want to do a egr delete i know that the 6.o is picky

Zmann

Reaction score
We do the zoodad mod just to say we did it

not really any proof of any gain except more debris inside the filter if you don't do a screen at the same time

i don't know the history of your maintenance or mileage but make sure it's all up to
date

I can link you to a online owners manual if you need

so maintenance first specially the coolant health

monitoring second = analog/ digital ETC you will want to monitor some spreads to see if the oil cooler is ok

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.