B Codes, Not a Noob post

96F350KID

Reaction score
Before I post my dyno numbers with and without n20 with a set of 400cc B codes. Does anyone have an actual dyno sheet to compare it to. If you're just going to say hybrids are better move on. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
A dyno sheet of a truck with comparable sized hybrids? I have 300/200 hybrids and a dyno sheet from Mass Diesels dyno lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
I want to see the graphs. What builder? Injector mods? Nozzle size? I assume you have all supporting modifications.

96F350KID

Reaction score
That's correct I'm not posting mine yet. Too many nit pickers when it comes to injectors. Everyone is an expert on the subject because they read all about them. I was really looking for people who have them we can compare with each other. That's what these boards were for, to provide info for one another. I'm not posting mine because someone with hybrids will jump in a rave they make that with hybrids and from there the post will trickle into worthless crap. Ether no one has any current with B codes or they've been like me and just kept their www. mouth shut. Biggest issue I've had with my OBS is removing the speed limiter at 116mph in the 1/4. I was looking for HP #s to compare that with my track time to see where i need to improve vs the dyno sheet to see if they're close. Track vs dyno right now i have almost 90hp spread between the two with different dynos.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
A dyno sheet of a truck with comparable sized hybrids? I have 300/200 hybrids and a dyno sheet from Mass Diesels dyno lol.

Well what did your set up make? I'm interested since I have 300/200s as well, curious to see if it's the same or close..

In for some B code power as well, but not much information on them lately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
This thread is 100% pointless....

There are no more secrets when it comes to 7.3 injectors. The big dick proving was done years ago and to this day I am 99% sure ALL of the 7.3 HEUI injected powerstroke records belong to hybrid injector'd trucks. That includes horsepower, torque, trap speed, MPH, etc....

superpsd

Reaction score
It's not pointless if he posts up the numbers and more information. I run a B code injector but not for competitive reasons.

96F350KID

Reaction score
This thread is 100% pointless....

There are no more secrets when it comes to 7.3 injectors. The big dick proving was done years ago and to this day I am 99% sure ALL of the 7.3 HEUI injected powerstroke records belong to hybrid injector'd trucks. That includes horsepower, torque, trap speed, MPH, etc....

You're right there aren't any secrets but Zanes 9.99 pass was done with a set of B codes and still remains the top few with a PSD that's fast with a record set almost a decade ago. Seeing as mostly injection pressure makes power in a diesel I figured to try a set of b codes and I have the time and money to jerk off with it at the drag strip and on a dyno. I simply wanted someone to compare with. All the "big dick proving" years ago was also when 11.50 in a diesel was considered fast. Now everyone is running 10.50 and faster. You can find thousands of Dmax and Cummins with tons of horsepower that aren't built to anything ridiculous. Same $$ to crack 1000hp in a Dmax is the same amount to do it in a PSD. Only difference is the people who own the trucks and the help they provide. You see me as chasing a ghost. If my thread is pointless to you then don't read it. You wana stir crap go argue with someone about wicked wheels.

96F350KID

Reaction score
Did you make around 9xx with spray?

More with 2 stages. Copied a friend with two shots. .76 and .110. Truck did 710 on the dyno with one shot corrected on 2 separate dynos but my track time and dyno don't match. One shot with .76 did 11.67 with 1.80 60' mutiple passes. According to Wallace calculator its at 802hp and that's being slow on 33" AT tires. With 2 shots the dyno it did 940hp but at the track did 10.49 which at 6450lbs is 1104hp. Now running 33x13 slicks on all 4 and on the dyno was only at 986hp. Now if anyone has B codes to compare these numbers and times with that would be great. Oh and they're classified as a 400/300 BD code

superpsd

Reaction score
Nice numbers. I love my B codes. I have never drove a 7.3 with hybrids so I can't compare but don't plan to make the change. Some day I will try to crank the dial up but I need a lot more engine work done to hold real power.

Did Zane ever post dyno numbers. I recall reading he was running a basic OEM BD code with 200% nozzles installed?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.