Back in a diesel again...what to do first?

BlkSC

Reaction score
I went from a tuned 2003 6.0, 190cc injectors with 75% nozzles, fuel system, etc., to a 2013 Ecoboost...I'm back in a diesel :). After driving it for three years, I realized it would never be the truck I'm looking for. So I traded it on a black 2016 F250 Platinum and currently it has a little over 800 miles and I'm already getting sick of the regens sucking down my fuel economy. I had the SRL+ from ******** on my 6.0 and loved it. What's available for the 16's and what would you all recommend? Currently I'm planning on a Carli Pintop lift and either 35's or 37's, maybe a Titan fuel tank. Thanks in advance!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I went from a tuned 2003 6.0, 190cc injectors with 75% nozzles, fuel system, etc., to a 2013 Ecoboost...I'm back in a diesel :). After driving it for three years, I realized it would never be the truck I'm looking for. So I traded it on a black 2016 F250 Platinum and currently it has a little over 800 miles and I'm already getting sick of the regens sucking down my fuel economy. I had the SRL+ from ******** on my 6.0 and loved it. What's available for the 16's and what would you all recommend? Currently I'm planning on a Carli Pintop lift and either 35's or 37's, maybe a Titan fuel tank. Thanks in advance!

call me for ANY and ALL the stuff you need , under the hood and under the truck :) congrats !

Latest posts

Members online