Baldwin Filters?

Reaction score
Gonna do the fuel filter this weekend on the truck along with oil change, and maybe finally get around to doing my egr delete on the truck. but has anyone on here used the baldwin fuel filter on the 6.4? cant find a micron rating on it or should i spend the extra coin and do the motorcraft?

Reaction score
thanks for the info!. I just ordered the fuel filter from amazon with next day shipping and tax it was still cheaper than oreilly wanted for it before tax, plus it had to be ordered in.

Reaction score
oreilly wants 70 for it, only thing i miss about working there was the discount. but now i just have to decide to run the motorcraft gold coolant or the rotella elc coolant when doing the egr delete on the truck

Beans71086

Reaction score
oreilly , only thing i miss about working there was the discount. but now i just have to decide to run the motorcraft gold coolant or the rotella elc coolant when doing the egr delete on the truck

yeah, but I also got the oil filter, it was like buying the fuel filters and getting an oil filter for free! Fwiw Im pretty sure motorcraft gold is all Marty uses.

Reaction score
yeah, just the few parts I've needed have been like right now, filter and the lower mirror was a big one could have saved 71 bucks but needed it that day and didnt want to wait for shipping

Latest posts

Members online