Banjo bolts with ficm tune

windrunner408

Reaction score
They kind of have nothing to do with one another and are independent if you ask me. If you are fuel pressure problems (i.e. fuel pressure drops down to and below 40psi on WOT or less) then that is when those mods are needed.

GIZMO6.0

Reaction score
I put the banjos and spring in already. Looking to get some 190 or 205s in the coming weeks. Never hurts to make sure the fuel psi stays up.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
There was a response in one of the threads over there, and it was stated that the banjo bolts were suppose to help with flow to the injectors. It was my understanding that the FICM tune was suppose to allow greater volume to the injectors. This is why I asked the question.

I wasnt blaming the nation or thread I read it on really. I probably just misread the info, and got myself confused, which is why I asked over here, because I spend more time over here.

I will click over and try to the thread.

windrunner408

Reaction score
There was a response in one of the threads over there, and it was stated that the banjo bolts were suppose to help with flow to the injectors. It was my understanding that the FICM tune was suppose to allow greater volume to the injectors. This is why I asked the question.

Yea I think you took it the wrong way. If the thread or response you are mentioning was written like you wrote here, your confusing fuel flow to the injectors and fuel flow to the engine or cylinders/combustion chambers (whatever you want to call where the bang goes boom at). The FICM removes restrictions in the tuning to allow the a greater Pulse Width to be achieved so more fuel can be squirted into the combustion chmber. Banjo bolt upgrades help remove the restrictions in the stock banjo bolts with bigger flowing holes and no check valves to allow more fuel to flow easily to the injectors to be available for injecting into the motor. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online