barder turbo or streetmax r

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
thinkin of ordering a new better turbo than the stock 15 that I have what doyou guys think? the barder turbo from the video I seen sounds sick but what is the increase ? obviously I will run out of fuel with the 15 pump but wondering about spool up and all that anyone have some info or anyone that has one of the 2 will some input

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Jared or Morgan would be good ones to talk to about that. Maybe one of them will chime in or you will have to give Midwest Diesel and Auto a call tomorrow.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Yeah I might have to ! I just figured people on here would have both of em anyways

JRLott

Reaction score
There was a discussion on this very topic a while back. The Barder will be a bit slower soooling, and offer no advantage over the StreetmaxR, until you add more fuel. If you know you'll never add fuel, don't waste your money on the Barder. Lack of fuel still leaves 50 hp on the table with the SMR with a bit better spooling and less money. If you know you'll not be happy in four months without more fuel, go with the Barder. Such is my opinion.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ive ridden in Jareds reg cab with the Barder and duel fuelers and its one heck of a ride. Sounds just amazing as well

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I've got the streetmax and just did dual fuelers. Things a beast now and I couldn't imagine more power on a stock engine and transmission lol

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
so would a stock engine handle that power ? and trans ? that's what I don't want to ever have to do it build either one ! ive been down that road in my duramax and it sucks

Jomax

Reaction score
I've got the streetmax and just did dual fuelers. Things a beast now and I couldn't imagine more power on a stock engine and transmission lol

You have the regular streetmax or the R version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Trans living? You're tempting me LOL

To be honest, I'm very impressed with how crisp and tight the shifts are with Morgans trans tuning! I have only turned it up to performance once and it spun the tires through second and into third and my slip tank was full too lol. As of right now I keep it in the tow setting and it feels damn near like my performance tune before the dual fuelers. You won't regret it if you do that's for sure. I'm starting to save a backup fund if something does goes south however or I just feel the need to spend more money haha

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
hmm yeah I dunno if I should chance it lol might just throw money into my mustang

1800bigk

Reaction score
I'd vote Streetmax r. Spools close to the stock 15+ turbo maybe tad later I can barely tell and it sounds great too.

Reaction score
We have not finished the testing up for our turbos as far as hp gains go. But compared to the stock 15 turbo I feel ours spools quicker then the 15 turbo and has better manners. Just my 02

dsmracing1

Reaction score
We have not finished the testing up for our turbos as far as hp gains go. But compared to the stock 15 turbo I feel ours spools quicker then the 15 turbo and has better manners. Just my 02

Any specs at all on your kits gonna be released soon? Or have they already...

Reaction score
They have been released I'm not sure if I have had time to put prices or anything on the website. I think I have tho ... Either way we have a 64 and a 66 with different turbine options . Basically I would rather have our customers call me if interested as far as options go to discus what is a more suitable option . But me personally same cal file in both trucks I feel the turbine choice we have used spools better then the factory 15 turbo. When I get time I will post data just have to many things going on to do so.

Latest posts

Members online