Batmowheel?

JDub

Reaction score
i wish we had more trucks with non vgts setups to gather info from

Ours seemed to work pretty damn good, even at elevation, should work great in a twin kit as well. It's all about properly staging the turbos. Pius pretty much nailed this single and I have no doubt he'd come up with the perfect low pressure turbo and wastegate settings to make a pretty wicked setup.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Depends on who you talk to. Some people say the batmowheel is just a marketing gimmick. I dont know.

I have heard that the original billet wheels from Bullseye were more or less just billet copies of the existing cast BW wheels. The batmowheel is a true redesigned wheel like what columbus, precision, and other companies are doing. I would say that is why they picked up power over there existing wheel but will it make more power than other companies engineered billet wheels?? Guess someone is gonna have to try two exact turbos other than the compressor wheel and see. That wont happen though since Precision uses the own turbine wheels and housings and Bullseye uses borg warner turbine wheels with there housings. It still wouldnt be an apples to apples comparision.

Thought MPD did this on their race truck and gained 2 10ths in the 1/4.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Heres some proof on how much better it works, granted its not a diesel, but its a civic, three runs the lowest one is cast the second one is billet and the highest is the batmowheel, #s speak for themselves
252957_10150203058317711_568842710_7170096_3999598_n.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
It works pretty damn well for Aron Nick. He picked up 1-2/10ths just by swapping a standard wheel to the Batmowheel.

Matt

Reaction score
I wouldn't get my hopes up for compressor maps. All I would like to see is a batmo vs. An e.d. billet. Back to back runs, same truck etc.

Latest posts

Members online