BD 6.4 turbos?

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Anyone running the BD chargers or know someone that is? Pretty seriously looking into these but im having a hard time finding any feedback...

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Mainly lookin to make sure people got miles on them an there happy with them, are you using them with the AFE intake? Seems like it would pull the filter minder.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Mainly lookin to make sure people got miles on them an there happy with them, are you using them with the AFE intake? Seems like it would pull the filter minder.

If your upgrading charges on a 6.4, I wouldn't look any other direction than no limit fab for an intake. If you want info on a turbo setup and intake, shoot me a pm. :thumbsup:

tbsimmons

Reaction score

No I am using the No Limit intake with a 4" Elbow. Works great.
They have good power how I use the truck, towing 20,000# on occasion.
The 450 was a good tow vehicle before, now the think is an absolute monster towing. I will be needing a trans if my right foot keeps not communicating with my head.
For the price and how they are built I dont think you will find much lower, if any, of a price. There was a thread about them awhile back.

Reaction score
For the price and how they are built I dont think you will find much lower, if any, of a price. There was a thread about them awhile back.

We stock and sell the RCD billet 72/59 combo list for $2748. That's a $100 less than BD list for. And That also supports a manufacturer and a vendor who supports this site.

Like I said, nothing against BD, I am sure they work just fine, but there are as good or better options out there for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online