Beans 1.15 exhaust housing?

WIESEL

Reaction score
:shocked::bowfast::thumbup::flush:

how long ago wiesel? where can i find some contact info see if they have any more. all i can find is truck drivers institute TDI

Sorry bout the delay... Its called turbo diesel injection on holt rd....

I had to get the right guy on the phone and he figured out what I was lookin for.
I think they mainly do semi and tractor stuff, besides every tom dick and harry having a dodge around here...
Anyway, he found them in their warehouse in louisville I even got a used cleaned up blank pedestal but, I had to get my flange from beans.

O, this was late march.....

jngreen

Reaction score
Sorry bout the delay... Its called turbo diesel injection on holt rd....

I had to get the right guy on the phone and he figured out what I was lookin for.
I think they mainly do semi and tractor stuff, besides every tom dick and harry having a dodge around here...
Anyway, he found them in their warehouse in louisville I even got a used cleaned up blank pedestal but, I had to get my flange from beans.

O, this was late march.....

Yep, Turbo Diesel Injection in Indianapolis. They have been around since before diesel pickups became cool. They mainly deal with Semis and pulling tractors. They have started advertising on the radio about pickups though.

WIESEL

Reaction score
The guy acted like at was used in another application, as was the pedestal.

WIESEL

Reaction score
Part number GT 700213-0003 $128.11-housing
NS 701803-0006 $100.00-pedestal

Good luck, I hope they still have some!

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Does this mean you have some?

From what i've experienced they're impossible to get ahold of. I scrounged up one here at the shop, waiting for the customer to call back with a credit card number and she'll be gone. Holding it for them at the moment, but if something falls through I'll let you guys know. I'm working on sourcing them through another distributer but just like you guys have found out, it's pretty difficult. I'll keep you all updated though if I find anymore.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
From what i've experienced they're impossible to get ahold of. I scrounged up one here at the shop, waiting for the customer to call back with a credit card number and she'll be gone. Holding it for them at the moment, but if something falls through I'll let you guys know. I'm working on sourcing them through another distributer but just like you guys have found out, it's pretty difficult. I'll keep you all updated though if I find anymore.

How much would it cost to make a run of them?

Bean

Reaction score
They havnt stopped making the 1.15's that fit the 38rs yet they just dont make enough of them so they are ALWAYS on BO. We will get about 10 of them in and then none for the next few months.

Not sure what it would cost to have them sand casted and machine but I am sure it wouldnt be cheap to get a run of them big enough to make it worth while.

Latest posts

Members online