Bed Cover

March244

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has any reviews of the Bakflip Revolver X2, or if anyone has a bed cover they recommend instead?
Any pictures would be appreciated as well.
Thanks

Rook

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. I want to get a tool box and use a trifold so I can access it.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I have had extang solid fold bed covers on f150 and f250 short bed they are great. Dad has the backflip g2 and they are more complicated than they need to be IMO, and if hauling something in the bed and you have it folded up against the trucks back glass...well it just sucks and better hope there's no wind if you're going more than 45 mph. The roll lock ones look great but I've never been shopping for a bed cover and thought , 'man I wish these cost more than 800 bucks' Member Ruben bought my old extang ask him how he likes it.

CUZICAN

Reaction score
I just installed the Revolver X2 last week, so other than an initial fit and finish, I don't really have much in the way of a review, but I do have some pics.

BAK Revolver X2, met all the requirements I was looking for, I wanted something the was more secure than a soft tonneau, but easier to get out of the way than a hard cover and I didn't want to give up the bed space for something like a roll-n-lock, also I wanted it to sit flush and not stick up over the bed. I had considered a tri-fold cover like the undercover flex, but didn't like how it blocked the whole back window when open.

image.jpg1_zpssfrurwvy.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsooul1uum.jpg

image.jpg4_zpspcq60uxq.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsnvmsq3nb.jpg

jpizzle

Reaction score
I got a diamondback cover for my 12, sold the truck kept the bed and now its on my 16. In my opinion they are the best bed covers, strong and tough. They make two versions a regular and a heavy duty. The heavy duty one can support two quads. The center is mounted to the bed and the front and back open up. Check em out!

Jomax

Reaction score
I got a diamondback cover for my 12, sold the truck kept the bed and now its on my 16. In my opinion they are the best bed covers, strong and tough. They make two versions a regular and a heavy duty. The heavy duty one can support two quads. The center is mounted to the bed and the front and back open up. Check em out!

It's nice, but I need to be able to tow a gooseneck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUZICAN

Reaction score
Cuzican, that looks good. Experience any leaks yet?

Truck hasn't been in the rain since I installed it, so I don't know how it'll do. It did get a little water in at the tailgate when I washed it after installing it, but I found out I needed to adjust the cover closer to the tailgate as it had a small gap between the seal and the tailgate and it hasn't seen any water since the adjustment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online