bell turbo?

Short Bus

Reaction score
me either, i dont feel as dumb now since a few others dont know what he's talking about lol

fatsix

Reaction score
does work stock require a stock charger or whats the requirements?

Most rules that I have found, read as "stock appearing". Which i believe means the stock pedestal mount and case size. 66mm is the largest wheel i think you can get in there.

fatsix

Reaction score
Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.

Short Bus

Reaction score
Turbocharger: The turbocharger is limited to a stock-appearing, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. Turbochargers from different years in the same make may be interchanged. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.

I think that a d66 is going to be your best bet then or if your local techs dont know sh!t, you MIGHT be able to sneak a 38r by them.

fatsix

Reaction score
Sounds like they need to officially throw out the "stock appearing turbo" literature and just go by inducer size. I don't even know if that would help or not.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.