Bellow up pipes

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm running one of his T4i kits with bellowed up pipes. I've seen his other up pipes in person, and I haven't heard of anyone who has had fitment problems with them.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I've had my kit for awhile so they may have changed. Best bet is to give him a call and ask.

Bad-Medicine

Reaction score
I installed the Irate ones yesterday before they went up to $600, required taking transmission down which I have. Mine didn't fit right in had to wiggle the engine little with a jack to fit between the firewall and engine. Look well build but would suggest throwing the (2) 8.8 metric bolts that bolt to turbo and get some 10.9 metric ones to match the two studs that came in stock and also buy a 17mm swivel socket the 15mm won't work anymore.

zilla68

Reaction score
you had to drop the tranny just to install the pipes?
is this something that you have to do on all pipes like this or just this is an isolated case??

gnxtc2

Reaction score
When I installed the Irate pipes, I did not have to do anything. I believe it depends on the condition of the truck's motor mount and body bushings. Also it depends if you have a stick or auto. I have an auto.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online